Chapter Fourteen - The Rescue??

Julie's POV

Caleb wasn't a bad performer. I'll give him that. He kept the crowd wanting more. As his performance ended the audience went back to their mingling. I looked around trying to find somewhere to gather my thoughts but it was too loud.
Then Caleb came up behind me.

"Enjoying the show?" He spoke in an eerie tone.

"Maybe it would be a little more enjoyable if I weren't a prisoner." I shot back.

"You're funny, I like you." He laughed, suddenly he snapped his fingers and we were in a different room. It was dark and had no windows, no furniture, and only a single black door. Like a prison cell.

"I'll leave you here till your boys come to your rescue." He poofed away leaving me alone in the dark room.

Alex's POV

We poofed to the outside of the Hollywood Ghost Club which was weird considering we were trying to go into it .
"This isn't right." Luke said,

Then another ghost poofed in. It was Willie.

"Willie!" I shouted.

"Oh good, I found you guys!"

"You were looking for us?" Reggie asked.

"Yea, I found Julie, she's inside."

"You did, that's amazing! Why can't we get in." Luke questioned.

"Last time you guys were here you were invited by me, tonight you weren't so it doesn't let you in."

"Oh great" I said sarcastically.

"Don't worry I can let you in." Willie smiled.

"Ready guys," Luke said impatiently.

"Yea, lead the way." I spoke to Willie. Then he led us into the Hollywood Ghost Club.

Luke's POV

I was ready to give Caleb a piece of my mind when I realized we didn't have a plan. I wasn't sure how to defeat Caleb, or how to save Julie. I didn't even know where to start. Were we going to take Caleb's deal so he would free Julie? Or were we going to try to fight him to save Julie? I wasn't really sure.

We entered the Hollywood Ghost Club. It was just as bright and flashy as I remembered. It was packed with people, Caleb must have just finished a show.

"Ok, she was just wandering around when I left her." Willie told us. "So just keep an eye out."

I split apart from the others. If I were Julie, where would I be? I decided to check backstage, if I had a prisoner I wouldn't just let them run around forever, right?

Backstage was pretty much empty, most people were out on stage. It was bigger than most backstages. It had a long hallway with just a few doors. I approach the first door. There was a sign on it that read 'Caleb' it must have been his dressing room. The next door was locked. I knocked on it to see if someone was there.

Nothing.

Then the third door, also locked. I knocked on the door, I could hear someone inside.

Julie's POV

The small dark room was lonely, it felt like I had been there forever. Where were they? Then an awful thought came to my head. What if they weren't coming? What if they had given up? I didn't want to be trapped in this room forever. But at the same time I didn't want them to be trapped here either.

After at least an hour in the small room, I heard something. Like a knock on the door or something. I walk over to the door. Should I dare say words?

I dared "Hello" There was a muffled reply but I couldn't tell who it was, or what they were saying. "Is someone there?" Then all of a sudden someone was banging on the door loud, as if they were trying to break it down. I backed away from the door as the banging continced. I held my breath.

The door swung open. I let out a scream. I looked at the person standing in the doorway.

It was Luke.

I met him halfway in the little room and jumped into his arms.

"Luke! You found me!" I shouted. He let me go.

"Julie, I can't believe I found you. We have to get out of here" He spoke fast.

"Ok but where are the others?"

"We split up to look for you." He grabbed my hand. "We can talk about this later but we really have to get out of here." I nodded and let him lead the way. But for some reason he stopped at the first door.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"To defeat Caleb we were supposed to stamp him with his own weapon." He started at the door, I bit my lip.

"How are we going to break in?"

He sighed. "We can't do any of that now, we gotta get out of here." There was no point arguing. He grabbed my hand and led me through the crowd. Alex and Reggie walked up to me.

"You found Julie!" Reggie exclaimed.

"Yea but now we got to leave" They nodded and followed me as I led them to the exit. We were almost at the exit when I heard a voice from behind me.

"Leaving so soon?" It was Caleb.

Author's Note 

Hi!! Sorry about the Cliffhanger but it will be worth it. Next part up tomorrow.

Thank You :)