Chapter Ten - Talking

Luke's POV

I did it, yes! Julie liked me back! We kissed, this was insane and the song she wrote; It had such beautiful lyrics. I can't wait till she plays it on the piano. I couldn't believe how perfect this was.

The next day Alex had planned to talk to Willie and I had planned to take Julie out. I didn't exactly know where, or more importantly how I was going to take her out. I was still, you know, a ghost so it would kinda be hard to take her somewhere public. But luckily I had some tricks up my sleeve.

Alex's POV

I decided to look for Willie alone. I checked the normal spots around Hollywood but for some reason he was really, really good at hiding. I mean this wasn't the first time. I headed back to the studio to see Willie waiting for me there. It seems like every time I go to look for Willie he's at the studio looking for me. That seems to be my luck.

"Willie, I was looking for you." I exclaimed.

"That alway seems to happen, but I was wondering if you wanted to hang?" Oh Yes, yes. Willie and I were official, well sorta official. I was about to instantly accept his offer when I remembered why I was looking for him.

"I'd love to but first I have a few questions."

"Questions?" So I told him about last night.

"So wait, you think this Nick kid is Caleb?" Willie asked in a confused tone.

"We think so."

"So you want a way to defeat him." Willie clarified.

"Yes please tell me you have something that can defeat him." I begged.

"Well I only know two ways you can defeat him, and both aren't easy."

I groan, nothing can ever be easy. "What's the first?"

"Well you would have to find out his unfinished business, so that he would cross over."

"Ok"

"But, I don't know anything about Caleb's past or how he died. He's very good at keeping secrets."

"What's the second way?"
"Well you know how Caleb put a stamp on you guys?"

"Yea."

"If you stamp Caleb, he would be destroyed."

"How does that work?" I questioned.

"Caleb keeps this special powder in his dressing room, when he shook your hands he had the powder on his hands so it would curse you. If you do it to Caleb it would destroy him, forever."

"whoa , how can we get it?"

"The best bet is to take it when he's in the middle of a performance, he wouldn't notice it was gone till you had already stamped him, in theory it would be the perfect plan." Sounded easy enough.

"Thanks, Willie, I couldn't do this without you." He smiled. "Now let's go!" I exclaimed and we left for our date. It felt so good to say that.

Julie's POV

The next day I had to text Flynn to tell her what had happened.

"You need to come over! Right now!!!" I wrote.

"Why, what happened?" She quickly typed back.

"Just come!" It took Flynn only 5 minutes to get here. I sat with her on my bed and we began.

"Ok, so remember how you said it would never work out with Luke?"

"I only said, He's a ghost, don't get your heart broken!" She laughed.

"Well I remember it differently but..." I pause, then smile at Flynn. "Last night, he told me he likes me!"

"What, whoa I mean it was kinda obvious. Did you see the way he looks at you on stage! Girl, everyone knew he was in love with you!" She seemed like she had been holding that back for awhile.

"I wouldn't say he's in love,"

"I would." She cut in.

"But we may have kissed..."

"WHAT!" That's crazy how could you bury the lead like that!"

"Sorry, I thought you'd want to hear the whole story" I whispered.

"So are you his girlfriend now?" She asked.

"No, but he did ask me out."

"When?" She said impatiently.

"Today, I thought you'd wanna help me get ready especially since I've never been on a date before." I admitted.

She grinned "Don't worry your girl got you covered and if that boy breaks your heart I'll get him for you. And say I told you so."

"Really not the best way to prepare me." I told her, she nodded and began to look through my mom's clothes.

"First let's start with your outfit!" Something told me Flynn was more excited about this than me.

Author's Note

Hi! Hope you guys enjoyed this one, next part will be up tomorrow.

Thank You :)