Chapter Twenty - The Other Side of Hollywood

Julie's POV

"And what do we have here?" Not again, it was Caleb. He was standing on the ground level as we were raised above because of the stage.

"I really didn't expect to see you back here so quickly." He was talking to me.

"I just wanted to see the guys." I replied, Luke grip tighten on my hand.

"Oh, how sweet." It was sarcasm. He stepped closer. "But you best get out of here before something happens." He now stood with us on stage. He looked at the boys.

"Isn't it so sweet you have a fan, it would be a shame if anything were to happen." He stepped closer causing me to step back.

"Don't even." Luke took a step closer to Caleb. He laughed.

"Ha, you think you can intimidate me!" I stepped back. "How cute. I thought you boys were smarter than this, I guess I was wrong. " He continued. He turned back to me.

"I must say you have more in you than I thought. You came crawling back here to save your precious band."

"I was just here to see them." I mumbled quietly. I couldn't tell him why I was really here, but maybe it was obvious.

"Sure you were."

Luke, Alex and Reggie stepped in front of me. Willie still stood next to me.

"She was just leaving," Alex told him. I stepped back, I didn't want to abandon the plan but I wasn't sure how to execute it now.

"I don't think she was." I had to admit this guy gave me the creeps. Why couldn't he just leave us alone!

"Well she is now." Reggie started but Caleb put his hand up to stop him.

"Clearly I was wrong. I thought I could just take you away from your little band, but I guess not without a fight." He walked over to me. He held out his hand but before anything happened Luke pushed me out of the way. He was now facing Caleb.

"Don't hurt her." He eyed him.

"I wasn't going to hurt her, I was going to hurt you." This time he quickly reached out his hand and without even touching them, the guys, including Willie jolted. Luke flew backwards. Alex and Reggie hit the ground but got back up, Willie took it standing.

"Guys!" I ran over to them. "Are you guys ok?" The four of them nodded yes.

"Willie, get out of here, you shouldn't have to get involved!" Alex told him.

"I can't just leave you guys!"

"You have to go now, please for me." Alex begged.

"Fine, but only for you." And with that he poofed away.

They guys turned their focus back to Caleb. He grinned.

"Remember, I have control. You don't want to cross me." He reached out his hand again. The three of them jolted backwards.

"Stop, please!" I yelled to Caleb. But he didn't listen. Again he reached out his hand and they jolted once more. This time they fell to the ground. These were so much worse than the jolts the boys had before. I couldn't take seeing them in pain. He did it again.

"How does it feel?" He shouted, I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or the guys. I felt tears running down my face as they jolted again. I would not have this.

"Stop! What do you want!?" I cried. He stopped and stared at me.

"I told you what I want, I told you again and again." He walked closer to me till he was only three feet away. "I wanted your band, I wanted their power. I didn't know it would be this hard to get!" I stared into his eyes. He was mad.

"But you got in the way, each time it was you. The thing they care the most about. You're the thing stopping me from getting what I want ." I turned away from him for a second. The boys were slowly getting up.

The guys stood next to me.

"See, it was you. But I can't just get rid of you. That's the hard part. I now know the only way, well the only way that's less harsh to get what I want." He stepped closer. The guys leaded in.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I'm offering to bring Julie and the Phantoms back. But at my club" He grinned. This was not the plan.

Author's Note

Hi! Sorry it's so late in the day but It took a while to finish. 

Thank You!