chapter 1: the truth....

A few weeks ago my parents had been murdered it had started off as a normal day for me. I woke up in my room listening to my music, I rubbed my eyes and sat up and through off my blanket and looked down at my legs. There were scares and stitches up them and bruises there wasn't a day I hadn't had bruises in my life. I then got out of my king size bed and entered my bathroom looking in the mirror, I looked over my shoulders and torso down my stomach and my waist it's covered in scars and stitches and bruises just like my legs. I chuckled to myself and grinned with a malicious look in my eyes. I then brushed my teeth and went to my closet and put on my plan white shirt and plan jeans. I then stretched my arms out while yawning when I heard a sound I knew all to well. It was the sound of a large heavy oil stained oak door being slamed, it's obvious to me what's happening my father had returned from his business trip in a drunken rage once again. I then smirked as I heard him scream. "Orcus!!! You little Bastard!!!!! Get over here now!!!" He yelled stumbling up the stairs and kicking in my bedroom door, I then exited my closet and stood before him smiling my usual sly smile and greeting him politely. "Hello father how did you trip go" I asked with a polite tone. His response to my question was a violent strike to my left eye, as I stumbled backwards from his hit I slowly began to laugh a little psychoticaly. "So does that mean it didn't go as planned?" I say through my laughter. But my father wasn't amused he then began to strike me repeatedly until I finally blacked out for at least 20 minutes it seems like but I came too just in time to watch my father spit in my face. I then smirked as I watched him stumble out of my room and I slowly and weakly got up as I began to cough and choke on my blood. And yet I still had enough air to laugh maliciously at what had happened.

Yes I know this day is going to be wonderful. Sofia one of the maids had entered the room with a horrified look as she helped me to the bed and bandaged my wounds and put ice on my fresh bruises. Sofia had always wanted to report my father to the police but he had threatened to kill her "filthy imported tainted scumb bag savage family" as he so elegantly put it. This is what he promised her if she ever told the police what happened. Yes he truly is a dead beat and a racist, lying, cheater with a drinking habits and abusive tendency's. My father is what I call a disgusting stain and we all know what happens to stains they are remove from existence....

Oh but I haven't finished with my wonderful day, after I had been fixed up by my lovely maid Sofia I walked down the hallway and then heard my mother. It was obvious she had been in the middle of being bent over my father's desk having her brains screwed senseless by one of our garnders from our staff, "Filthy whore" I think to myself. They both used to be great parents around the time I turned 5. That's when fathers business began to gain wealth then they began to grow apart and dad started drinking and gambling and cheating, also my mother had begun to turn into a total whore who would do cocaine and ecstasy. She would smoke cigars and put them out on sofia' s arms.... The only reason she stayed was because Sofia didn't want to leave me here with them. And now they are both pathetic nuisances. Sofia raised me to be respectable and proper she was the only mother I had but even though she raised me proper I always had a fascination with torture and murder I read lots of murder mysteries and horror stories. Anyways so I continued to walk down the hall I looked over to see my father forcing one maid to get on her knees she was obviously crying while he unzipped his pants, my father would rape most of the female Maids in the house the only reason they didn't quite was because he would have those who tried to call the police killed. So he was able you rape his maids without being put in jail.... I was sickened by it and hated my father he was truly worthless trash.... I then continued down the hall to the security room where I decided to re-watch the security tape of my room. It was around the moment my father first striked me when the security guard walked in and he spoke softly. "Forgive me sir I didn't mean to disturb you." He turn to leave. "David please come in take a seat watch this with me." David nodded and then took a seat and I sat by him and continued to watch the video David winced as he saw how my father visciuosly beat me and then turn to look at my face and my fresh bruises. "Are you curious as to why a man would do this to his son David" he nodded and looked back at the video. "It's because he's been poisoned by his own wealth. Remember David this is what happens when those who deserve nothing have everything..." "Forgive me sir but I must do another security search" I nodded and patted his shoulder "sir please be careful" David said as he left "don't worry David it won't ever happen again" he looked at me confused and then shrugged it off and left. I rewinded the security tape and laughed as I watched my father beat me visciuosly. They will be gone soon enough I thought to myself.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I was chuckling and laughing as I wrote this I may have put my own little insanity in this writing but it gets much better trust me. More violence is soon to come so please read the next three chapters that are soon to come it gets rather sinister haha.. ;) Oh yes and comment if you wish I would love to hear your thoughts on my story.