chapter 7: near death experience

"Attention all staff please come yo the dinning room at once" I said through the intercom in the security room. I grab zoey's hand and we both Sprint the dining room to meet everyone just as we got there Sofia and David had entered.

"Hello everyone we will be having a banquet in your honor! If you wish to change I have change of clothes for all of you so please get ready for this beautiful feast we will be having" I say happily. I then go and change into my tuxedo and I exit my closet to see zoey pulling up her sleeve she's wearing a beautiful red dress. "H-how do I look" zoey asks blushing shyly. "You look beautiful" I say admiring her. I escort her to the dining room where all the staff had changed into more appropriate attire for the occasion. Sofia walked up to zoey and I and smiled "so you still gonna tell me nothing's happening with you two?" She said smiling. I blushed slightly and looked at zoey. "I am just being a gentleman and escorting a pretty girl to a ball like my sweet Sofia taught me." I said smirking slightly. Sofia shook her head and hugged me, Zoey growled slightly but stopped once I glared at her.

We started to eat everyone had been enjoying the food there was fish and fruit and meat that will make your mouth drool. I had began to clean my place and take my plate to the kitchen when music began to play zoey yelled at me a demanded a dance and as a gentleman I accepted. Zoey an I slow danced and she rested he head on my shoulder and told me... "I love you" I looked at her and said nothing. She giggled and kissed my cheek,"don't worry i will wait as long as it takes to her you say it." I stood there quietly and just starred into zoey's eyes. "I need to go I'll be right back". I left zoey and walked up to the salad bar I guess a bed an orange and began to slowly eat it. I watched zoey from afar and she had been stairing at me then she got a strange look and began to run towards me frantically. I looked behind me to see a man with a gun the barrel pushed straight to my forehead and all I could do was smile. "Well hello there who might you be?" I ask in a polite manor. The man chuckles and moves the gun and shots zoey in her leg, stunned by the deafening sound from the gun I stubble back a little and look at zoey on the ground screaming in pain deep down inside I felt a flame of anger grow and I grabbed my kind from my pocket and lunged at the man. He shot my in the chest I gritted my teeth and stabbed his hand and he grabbed my hair and ripped me back. "Aghhh!!!" He then pushed the gun my throat and you can hear the sizzle from the metal being pushed to my throat burning a mark into my neck. I grunt an look a the man."What is your name...." I ask in a demonic voice. "Where are my manors I am Mark and I'm here to kill you hope you don't mind" he said grabbing my knife and pushing the blade into my stomach. "Agh!!!" I scream biting my lip slightly. Zoey began to crawl toward me and my staff are watching in horror, I look up at Mark and he has a evil grin.

"Do it already kill me you son of a bitch I love the pain do it!!!!" I being to laugh psychoticaly and I grab my knife from Marian force it deeply into my stomach. "Agh!! God yes!!!" I look at Mark an bite his hand an rip off the flesh from his palm and grab the gun from him throwing it across the room. I then jump on to mark and I bite his throat ripping out his jogular he began to choke on his own blood and I then continue ripping the flesh from his neck like a wild animal and I then drink the blood from his neck. Sofia ran up to me and pulled me off I had a dark look in my eyes and grabbed Sofia by her throat an growlee but then I snapped out of it and looked at the scared look on my sweet Sofia's face and stepped away horrified. "S-Sofia... I am s-so sorry." I looked at every one else who are terrified and then relaxed and walked up to me asking if i was ok. I nodded and quickly ran over to Zoey and checked her wound. She touched the knife in my stomach and I began to growl, she stopped and we were both brought to the hospital.

I didn't know why the man Mark had tried to kill me but I do know I don't ever want to let Sofia or zoey get hurt again.... I thought to myself. I refused to let them point morphen in me or put me to sleep so I watched them pull the knife put of me and the pin made me scream in agony and also moan slightly. I then watched them pull out a pair of long tongs I asked them what that was for and they replied with. "You still have a bullet in you it's one inch away from your heart the bullet has a coat of poison if it gets any closer to your heart you will die so sense you refuse to be put to sleep we will have to tie you down." They tied me down and began to push the tongs I to my chest. The pain was almost unbearable and I nearly passed out from the pain they then finally pulled out the bullet and I sighed and began breathing heavily, They then washed the blood off my face and sowed up my wounds. "C-can I see zoey pleased..." the doctor shook his head an I punched the bed. The doctors left and the day had gotten late I snuck out of my hospital room and went to find zoey she was in the room next to me and I watched her sleep. I entered he room and fell asleep in the chairleft to he bed with my head resting on her stomach.

----------------------------------------------------------

I won't be able to update this until Thursday so I will have two chapters for you guys on Thursday please enjoy this chapter....