chapters 20: The figure in the dark

"Orcus can I speak to you alone please?" The doctor said politely. "Zoeys sleeping no if you have to speak to me you will have to do it with her in the room." I said holding her tightly. "Fine well as you know we took sample of yout blood and we detected something strange." He said concerned. "And?" I said not amused. "And we noticed a black residue moving its way threw your veins the substance is unknown. What we did learn is that it's going to kill you when you turn 50." "WHAT!!!" Zoey screamed horrified.

"Oh shit here we go" I said rubbing my eyes. "YOUR GOING TO DIE AT 50!!!!" Zoey said with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry Sweetie but I already did die last night remember it was on video...." I said blankly as I rested my forehead against hers. "You can't die Orcus your my life..." zoey spoke softly. "It's a long time from now we will have plenty of time to be together." I said comfortably. The doctor coughed and continued "we might need to take more samples of your blood but other than that your free to go. Except you need to stop at the police station." "Whatever fine." I got out of bed and let them take a pint of blood. "Now please take an easy you will feel a little weak now" the doctor spoke as he wrote things down. I ignored him a left the room finding zoey and Gary waiting in the lobby.

I hug zoey and Gary looked at me suspiciously and we went back to the house. "What happened to you Orcus..." Gary said looking over my body. "I don't know and I don't care but I did remember the strength I had last night... the power was over whelming and it was so intoxicating the darkness filling my body." As I spoke my veins began to turn black and the light began to flicker and my eyes turned a dark gray. "Orcus what are you?" Zoey said smiling as she bit her lip at the enjoyment I had being fill with power.

"I have to go zoey be careful with him ok" Gary said looking at me and exiting threw the door. "Dot worry he's my dark Prince he wouldn't hurt me" zoey says shutting the door and turns to look at me. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME YOU MEANIE STUPID HEAD!!!!" Zoey screamed hitting my chest. "I'm so sorry" I said accepting every punch. "I saw what they tried to do to you zoey...." I said gritting my teeth. Zoey looked at me worried "um nothing happened..." She said quietly. "They touched you and almost raped you... they deserved to die.... no one fucking touches my girl...." I said as I clinched my hand as it turned black. And the light dimmed.

"I won't let you get hurt again...." I said in a dark demonic voice. "You don't need to worry about me sweetie." Zoey said hugging me tightly.

Later that night I was sitting in the dark over looking the city from the living room. Watching the cars pass by and I felt a sharp pain in my arm and dropped to my knees. "Agh... Dammit." I said clenching my arm. Suddenly the darkness in the room began to grow and the light from the city began to fade and be replaced by darkness. I panicked and watched as I was engulfed in the dark. Then I took a deep breath and calmed down not letting my mind be overwhelmed by the current event. I looked around and began to hear a voice. And out of the darkness came a man, I tilted my head "who are you.." I spoke softly and in a questioning manor. The man looked up and it was me! "I have been waiting for this moment..." the the figure spoke. "I know you enjoyed slaughtering those disgusting creatures" he said chuckling. "I did more then anything what's your point?" I asked letting go of my arm. Suddenly two bodies fell down beside the figure. They made a loud crashing noise, it was obvious it fell with a large amount of force because I heard bones crack and the sound of internal organs bursting, I looked closely and it was my parents. I looked up at the figure and he was smiling maliciously. His appearance changed into the clothes I had on at the time. "Wasn't it fun killings these swine... they deserved it too they hurt us and so did they" he pointed behind me.

I turned around to see the dozens of people I murdered the corpses of them with brutally hacked and sliced. I chuckled at the sight of their lifeless bodies. "Your demon was released when you died that day... and I brought you back because I love to watch you kill I gave you strength so please continue to entertain me and use the strength I gave you to be creative and merciless." He said chuckling as everything snapped back to normal as if nothing happened. "That was rather interesting.." I said quietly. And I suddenly noticed a hand on my shoulder and heard Zoey. "Orcus are you ok? I have been shaking you for five minutes." She said sleepily.

"Nothing zoey I just was in deep thought shall we head off to bed." I said reassuring her and picking her up marriage style as she snuggled close in my arms as I carried her to bed an went to bed.

------------------------------------
Hey I am sorry it took so long I broke my tablet and lost my password to my account but I figured it out and finally managed to finish this hope you enjoy. Comment and please feel free to ask me anything looking forward to what you have to say.