chapter 3: The day after.

The police then made sure the parameter was "secure" and once the forensic' s had arrived, this muscular and rather handsome police officer took me over to the side and asked me what had happened. I told him that a man had entered our house have brutally murder my parents then clawed my eyes and began to beat me until I lost consciousness. Do to the fact my face and body was covered in bruises they believed me entirely. The pleasant man had then drove me to the hospital and I was taken care of. I had returned to my house the next day and entered through the large oak Door and was greeted by all of the staff Sofia hugged me and kissed my forehead gently, such a sweet woman, I then looked at the 6 maids that had been frequently raped by my father and walked up to them while Sofia had walked beside me.

"Hello ladies first I must apologize for the actions of my filthy pig of a father...." I said bitterly as their face fills with tear and horrified memories. " I know exactly what he's done to you and I can never take it back but I will give you each 10 million dollars please take it and live a better life and also Sofia... " I say turning to my dear care taker. "I want you to have 25 million dollars you have stayed here taking the abuse from my mother for years..." I say kissing the cigar burns on her arms. "And I can never thank you enough my sweet Sofia" I place my hand gently on her cheek as she begins to cry and hug me tightly. "Shhh it's ok" I say slowly wrapping my arms around her uncomfortable at the sudden human contact of affection twas strange and felt weird, I am so used to being beaten that this act of affection was odd. As soon a Sofia began to hug me the 6 other maids had decided to do so as well. "Um ok lady's please settle down" I say as I pat their back and become overwhelmed by this odd situation.

They then all let go and apologized still crying and I then looked to the men of the staff in disgust. "As for you filthy creature get out of my house.... I know about all your special alone time fucking my mother get the he'll out of here...." I said in a low dark voice. They all looked at me pissed off and shocked and then walked out the front door. Before they all left I yelled. "Except you David!" He then looked up shocked at hearing his voice then turns around. "Come here" he approached nervously "yes sir". "I want you to stay and help me run my father's business you and all of the remaining staff will gain a raise and full health benefits. Also Sofia will you help me hire more staff" "of course master Orcus you... are truly to kind" she says soft voice. "Sir why do you want me to help run the business with you I'm just a security guard." David asks. "Because you understand what it's like to watch rich people abuse their power and you wondered why my father would treat me like that. But if you become what my father did.... I'll simply remove you from the company... and you won't be happy when I do.." I said to him with a wicked smirk. "Now enough nonsense first of all David! Help me remove my father's desk it has been tainted" he nods and we manage to take it out back I then I set it on fire. We then ordered a new desk and placed it in my new study, I then began to work on a new plan for the a certain bully I had a year ago he would pin me to the floor and use a knife to cut long lines down my back. The pain was such a delicious sensation and when I would sleep I would lay on my back and wake up screaming from the pain it felt so nice, I chuckled and I wrote my plans to murder him. It had gotten late and I walked to my bed room and rested.

"Master Orcus I have a list of people who had qualified for our staff would you like to read the list?" She spoke softly as I began to wake up. "Sure why not" I slowly read the list and came across a girl named soey she appeared to be 17 and was rather attractive and had a perfect work record it intrigued me an the slowly continued down the list. "Hmm good hire them all Sofia" I said getting out of bed completely naked and walk past Sofia to my bathroom. "Master Orcus where are your cloths!" She said covering her eyes and clearly becoming embarassed. "What Is this not my room?" I say through my bathroom door. "Yes but it's not how I raised you infront of a lady you Must be decent" "I feel like at only applys in public Sofia dear now if you do not wish to see me naked please escort yourself out and please take the day off you work to hard" I laughing as I admire my scares and turn around to see the long several gashes in my back from the bully who had decided to give me these wonderful scares. Sofia walked into the bathroom and saw my scares. "Orcus I am so sorry you had been so abused in you life..." She said slightly sobbing. I turned to her and placed my hand on her cheek, "hey it's ok Sofia I had quite a fun life and the pain. I had experienced was such a delightful feeling" I said with a devilish grin. "Sweetie don't say that it scares me when you say that." She say sounding like the mother figure she was. "Alright my dear Sofia I won't do it again." I said pouting slightly. " good now put on some Damn clothes" she said throwing boxers and pants in my face.

"Uh fine" I said putting on my clothes and then head back to my office and meeting up with David. "Ready to work my dear friend?" I ask placing my hand on Davis's shoulders. "Haha of course now let's work on those files from last night." We began to work. I looked at my watch and saw that it been two hour and decided to call it a night I left and had wen to take a shower in my room. Once I finished I dried myself off and began to walk out of my bathroom still drying out my hair and heard a sound and turned around to see Sofia and the new maid cleaning my room. "Oh well hello you must be that one maid you look like the zoey girl hmm yes that's who you are welcome to my humble house madam." I said politely. Sofia shocked looking at me with disbelief and zoey was also only zoeys gaze was lower. I then looked down and saw I was still naked and looked back up to see zoey still gazing at my crouch with mouth wide open. "Excuse me zoey, dearest my eyes are up here." I say snapping my finger near my crouch and pointing up to my eyes. She then snapped out of it and looked at me confused. "I'm sorry what did you say sir?" She said genuinely confused. "Haha you got a curious one here Sofia." I said as I finished drying my hair and walking past them to my bed. "Alright sweetie listen to me this is the master of the house sir Orcus he's.... odd.. Forgive his actions.. " She explains to zoey disappointed in Orcus. "Where did he get all those bruises and cuts?" She asked glancing at Orcus's muscular back. "Hey snap out of it" Sofia said snapping her fingers. "You nees to remember clean the room and leave don't bother him okay." Zoey nodded still glancing at orcus shyly. "Then let's go" Sofia said pushing her out of the room. "Have a goodnight Sofia oh and you to zoey! " I said as they left the room and I began to fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this was a boring chapter but don't worry it will get better the next one will get interesting. anyways comment if you'd like I hope you enjoy.