chapter 15: Inferno

I broke threw the door immediately feeling the intense heat of the flames consuming my house and look around desperately. "Where are they.." I thought to myself. I began to break down doors to find them and managed to hear someone scream for help on the bottom floor. "Someone help please!!!" A voice yells I desperately looks around and saw a bunch of wood and metal blocking a door. "Hang on I'm coming!!" I yell grabbing the metal and gritting my teeth hard from the metal scorching my flesh. But I ignored the pain and other it and managed to get the door open.

I found two maids crying, "where is Sofia and David!" I ask flinching from the falling object and a sudden eruption of flames. "We don't know we last saw them heading upstairs. They said whimpering. "Ok go on get out" i said pointing at the safest route. They thanked me and hurried out, I rubbed my eyes and began to run up the stairs and suddenly a door blew open launching flames into my arm. "AGH!!!!" I screamed as I attempted to take off my jacket that had it's right sleeve engulfed in flames. I managed to  get  it off and threw it over the balcony and saw that my arm had a think snake like burn that wrapped up and around my arm. "Fuck! Sofia!!! David!!!!!" I screamed clenching my right arm. I then saw a person flailing about and they were covered in fire they then tripped and fell over the balcony and fell onto the floor opening up a giant hole into the basement witch increased the flame and spat out large plumes of smoke and pillars of fire.

"The gas lines leaking I don't have much time...." I thought to myself as I knocked down a door. "Hello David Sofia!!!" I screamed desperately. Suddenly I heard a faint voice, "Orcus.. h-help me..." It was David I quickly ran over and found David trapped under a pillar. "Hang on I'll be you out." I said getting down undo the pillar and using my back and legs to lift it slowly allowing David to slowly crawl out. "Thank orcus thank you so much" David said hugging me. "David shut up! Where is Sofia" I said worried. "I saw her heading up to the second floor I think she went to your room to clean it." He said. "Get out now I'm getting sofia." "I want to help" "no!! You have a family to take care of now get out!" I said turning away and started to Sprint threw the fire. I ran up the second floor stairs and heard screaming I opened the door and found more staff and pointed them to the way out.

Finally I managed to make it to my room and I heard Sofia, she was trapped in the bathroom. I grabbed my knife and started to stab at the door and violently began to punch at the door finally breaking the threw the door, I found Sofia crying. I picked her up and hugged her. "Thank you Orcus so much" Sofia said hugging me tightly. "I am going to get you out of here I promise stay close to me ok" I said holding Sofia's shoulders, She nodded and held my hand tightly. I started to move fast and I lead her safely threw fallen pillars and burning piles of woods. "Orcus did you save anyone else" Sofia asked concerned. "Yes I saved David and four others." I said focusing on where we were heading suddenly a explosion launches us and sending pieces of wood everywhere.

I watched as Sofia's body flew over me limply and fell over the balcony. "NO!!!" I screamed grabbing her hand, but the weight from sofias body caused me to slam down on my stomach causing a chunk of wood to stab threw my collar bone and threw my shoulder blade shattering it. "Agh!!!!!" I screamed out in agony as the weight of Sofia forced the wood chunk deeper Into my body. "Sofia! I got you d-don't worry!!" I said through the pain. "Orcus!" Sofia screamed terrified. "Don't worry I got you i swear!!" I yelled trying to pull her up. I began to shake as my left arm began to give out and the pain from the burn on my right arm increased. "H-Hang on Sofia!!" I yelled tightening my grip. Sofia took a deep breath and looked up at me, "Orcus it's ok let me go." She said throw eyes that screamed don't let go. "No!! I won't let go I... I won't let you die!!!!" I screamed as I began to tear up. Sofia let go of my arm and began to slip. "NO!!! Sofi- MOM!!!! PLEASE!!!! MOM DON'T LET GO PLEASE!!!!" I screamed begging. Sofia shocked by what I said closed her eyes. "Please mom I love you please don't let go I can save you!!!" I screamed trying to pull her up. Sofia pulled off her necklace, "I love you too....son..." Sofia whispered ripping my hand of f of her wrist and placed her necklace in my hand before she fell.

"MOM!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I watched Sofia fall Down into the open hole where the gas line is leading into the basement. I watched her body fall down being engulfed in flames. I pushed of the floor breaking the wooden chunk of the floor and ripping it out of my chest. I then began to viciously punch the floor screaming, "NO! NO!! NO!!!" I screamed beginning to slam my head against the floor also. I felt arms pulling me and next thing I knew, I was outside on The stone walk way. Zoey walked up slowly and saw me beginning to punch the stone walk way violently and slam my head against it and with each hit my blood would splatter out of my hands and skull. Zoey knew immediately what had happened and dropped to her knees and started to cry. David the one who drag me out saw Sofia fall and he was wiping tears from his eyes also. I slammed my head against the stone one more time and then lifted up my head "AAAAAGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed into the sky as tears fell down my face. At that moment the whole house collapsed and was replaced by gigantic plumes of fire.

-----------------------------------------------

I hope you like this chapter sorry Sofia died I truly hope you continue reading please comment and feel free to bask any questions I will do my best to answer each one.