chapter 23: torture time

I hope you enjoy this chapter its extremely brutal....

-----------------

Last night I killed 4 men and knocked out one, I dragged his lifeless body to my summer house and I tied him up in the basement. Well by "tied up" I mean I bolted his feet and calves to the cement floor so he's in a kneeling position. Now I will make him suffer for what he did and he will beg for death until I finally grant it to him.

I woke up and stretched out my arms and legs but was immediately interrupted by Zoey who was still asleep she grabbed hold of me and cuddled really close. I looked at her and smiled. "Hmm she is rather adorable." I said softly as I gently moved her hair off her face. I waited until Zoey woke up to move, after about twenty minutes, Zoey gave her cute little yawn that reminds me of a kitten. She looked at me sleepily "hey bea-" I tried to say as Zoey pushed her hands over my face "shhhhh its cuddle time shhhhhhh" she mumbled as she sat up and pulled my head into her chest. I smirked and bit her breast causing her to jump with a slight moan and I managed to slip away. "Hey that's not fair your always such a tease!!!" She yelled blushing. I winked at her and got up as she reached for me and grabbed my waist. "I got you! You aren't going anywhere!!!" She said like a child. I laughed and dragged her out of bed and walked normally as she held on tightly. "Come on then" I said picking her up like a rag doll. Zoey giggled and wrapped her arms around me and starts to kiss my face and bite my neck.

We got dressed and ate breakfast and I walked up and gave Zoey a long passionate kiss she sat there in a daze blushing. "Come on I wanna show you something." I said grabbing her hand. I lead her to the basement door and ran down the long stairway until finally we reach the bottom to find another door I opened it and pulled her inside and shut the door. "Look at what I got." I said smirking as I turned on the light to show Martin bolted to the floor on his knees passed out in a up right position, because if he tried to lean forward the barbwire I used to tie his hands behind his back that was tied to a metal pole behind him like a leash would dig into his wrists causing him extreme pain. Zoey giggled and jumped up and down, "why is he seeping?" She asked like a innocent child. "I will fix that my sweet." I said smiling as I turned around and violently struck him to the point he would of fallen over if there wasn't bolts in his legs. "Agh!!!!!" Martin screamed as the stress from the bolts locking bones to the cement floor jolted him awake with unbelievable pain.

Martin began to cry and look around to see us and screamed trying to get way but every little movement causing him great pain. Zoey walked up and looked him over and then skipped up to me, "why are we killing him love?" She asked excitedly. "He's the reason Sofia's dead..." I said bitterly. Zoey's entire excitement vanished and got sad but filled with mostly anger. She turned around and looked at him with complete intent to kill. I grabbed her shoulder,"were not killing him... Yet." I said with a evil voice. She nodded and we went over to a table filled with hardware tools and rusty blades. "Were going to play with him first." I say as I grab a pair of pliers and a nail gun that is industrial strength with six inch nails. I walk behind him and cut his hands free he tries to struggle but ends up causing himself more pain. "Please let me go I didn't mean to hurt her I swear-" "but you did you meant to kill us all in our sleep like a coward." I said grabbing his hand and pulling over a solid block of concrete and placing his hand on it and fired the nail gun. Martin screamed out loudly as he began to cry he attempted to strike me but was to weak from the pain. I tossed the gun to Zoey and she did the same to his left hand. "Here Zoey " I said tossing here the pliers, she forces Martin to open his mouth and had ripped out one of his teeth. I watched with hate wanting him to feel more pain. As Zoey continued to Rip out his teeth I went back to the table and grabbed a rusty blade and returned to martin and stabbed him in the stomach not deep enough to kill him or enough to Make him bleed out just the right amount to cause great agony. I stood up leaving the knife in his stomach and moved Zoey to the side so I was in front of him. "Tell me what do you believe in Martin heaven? Hell?" He nodded his head skittishly. "ANSWER ME!!!!" I scream menacingly. As he cough up the blood from his teeth being pulled he managed to say a gargled and slurry yes. "Good now I want you to know.... There isn't one you filthy disgust rat I will end your life and you will die nothing will come after this but a eternity of darkness....." I spoke bitterly. Martin continued to sob and weep and I grabbed a sledge hammer and slammed it into his knee cap completely shattering the bones in his left leg.

"AAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He screamed in agony, I unbolted his left leg and I grabbed it pulling on it hard so it was in front of him now with the right still bolted down. "Shhh shhh" I said wiping away his tears and holding his face gently. "Don't cry my sweet child please it will all be over eventually." I leaned up and kissed his forehead. "Zoey!" I said then grabbing his upper thigh. Zoey instinctively grabbed the Axe and began cutting off his left leg. The sound of flesh tearing and bones splintering was such a wonderful sound that I began to laugh. I walked over to the far room where a fire was, the furnace, on this fire was a ironer it was red hot. I walked back over to Martin Zoey moved the left leg away from martin, the leg was completely flexible because of how the bones were destroyed. I then pressed the ironer against his stub scorching his wound but also stopping the bleeding. " don't want you to die on us haha" I said chuckling. "Ok Zoey my turn" I said placing the ironer back on the flame. Zoey destroyed his right leg this time the same way and I hacked it off with the Axe and we repeated the process from before. As Martin lied there moving his new stub legs I looked at him in disgust.

"Zoey"

"Yes my love?"

"Are you having fun?" Zoey nodded excitedly.

"Good" I said grabbing a knife "cut out his fucking tongue..." Zoey smiled and aggressively forced Martin's mouth open grabbing his tongue and slicing it off with a dull knife. I watched as Zoey viciously cut out his tongue with obvious enjoyment. Once it was off Martin had passed out from the pain and Zoey walked over to the furnace and threw it in the fire. "All done my love" she said giddily. I kissed her gently and smiled "thank you" I went to the table and grabbed a needle and thread and returned to Martin. I removed the knife from his stomach and stitched him up and asked Zoey to bring me a claw hammer and I removed the nails holding him to the concrete blocks while I was doing this the new form of pain woke Martin he whimpered an moaned as he cried. I lifted him up and sat him in a corner I asked Zoey to grab me some rope and I tied it around his neck and pulled it up so that he was standing on his stubs if he fell down he would be choked to death if he stayed perfectly balanced and awake he would live.

"Alright well its about 8pm shall we eat and see if he survived the night tomorrow Zoey?"

Zoey nodded and ran up the stairs like a excited child. I turned off the lights "sweet dreams Martin." I said in a polite manor. As I left following Zoey who was awaiting me atop the stairs.

---------------------

I do hope you enjoyed this.... Comment and feel free to ask me questions..