chapter 5: unexpected play date

I woke up to the smell of a sweet pleasant perfume I sniffed more and got extremely confused I opened my eyes to find Zoey semi naked snuggled ever so close to me while she was sucking on her thumb like a small child. "What the hell? Hey zoey de fuck?" I say completely confused. She yawned and started to rub her eyes sleepily and put her hand over my mouth. "Shhhhh I to seepy" she said like a tired child. "Uh whatever.." I say pushing her off me and getting ready for my visit to my "old friend" from school. "Hey where are you going Orcus" zoey said fussily. "Leave me alone I have somewhere to be and get out before some one sees yo-" "what on earth is going on orcus!" Sofia yelled as she entered my room and found me putting on pants with zoey in my bed in only her underwear. "Oh great here we go. Nothing happened I was sleeping and she decided to join in without my permission she has a thing for me it's not my fault!!!" I yelled putting on my belt. Sofia looked at zoey and she smilied waving politely at Sofia. "Hi" zoey said innocently. "What do you think your doing acting like this!" Sofia said outraged. " I dunno" zoey said Innocently. "I don't have time for this Sofia I'll be back I have to visit an old friend." I said throwing on a shirt and secretly putting my knife in my back pocket. "Bye" I said leaving my room. "Come back soon love!" Zoey said. I stopped in my tracks and looked at zoey smiling at me with her evil smile. "No..." I said leaving.

"He's just embarassed to say it Sofia he loves me" zoey said giggling. "Listen here sweetie my Orcus has never told anyone he loved them not even his parents I think you should stop trying to catch that firefly." Sofia said. Zoey got quiet and crawled over to Sofia, "don't fucking say that bitch." "What the fuck did you just say to my sweet Sofia..." I said as I returned to grab my phone. I walked up to zoey with an aura that scared Sofia ,and zoey to the point where zoey had began to slowly back away and Sofia was afraid to move. "Listen here you useless bitch.. if you ever.... speak to my Sofia like that again I'll kill you.... she is the only woman who cared for me when I was younger she is my mother do you understand me...." I say in a voice that sounded as if I was a demon. Zoey terrified nodded her head and looked down at her feet like she was an omega. I then backed away and turn to Sofia and hugged her "i am so sorry Sofia please forgive me I won't let her speak to you like that again." I say in a sweet tone and grabbed my phone and left.

I made it half way dwwn the stairs when I heard "wait please" I turned found zoey shyly following me with a pair of my clothes on. "M-may I please come with you..." She asked in a shaky voice. For some reason I felt a feeling in my heart something I never felt before it felt weird and disgusting but some how warm eh it was gross and revolting then I saw zoey's shy scared little face and her eyes were filled with small tears I began to feel it again. I couldn't help it that feeling was over powering and I had to get rid of it so I agreed "fine but you better be quiet and do as I say." Zoey's face filled with excitement and she ran down the stairs and grabbed my hand. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk down the stairs, we entered the limo and I told the driver to head to the suburbs. "Zoey once we get there you will stay in the car understand." I say looking at her. "B-but Ocrus" she says shyly. "No buts..." I say as I watch her trace my scars and bite marks on my arm. "Why are you so obsessed with me" I ask looking at her fascinated by my scars and bruises. "Because" she says in a fussy tone.

"Will you stop being a child" I said looking at her pouting. "Because your mine!!!" Zoey said stubbornly I rolled my eyes and decided to take a short nap. I woke up to zoey sucking on my neck. "Mmm nuu blagh.. z-zoey what the hell are you doing?" I ask trying to sound like I dislike it. "What you no like my suckles?" She says pouting. "Just stop I have to focus today." The limo stopped and the driver rolled down the wind and said we had arrived. I got out of the car and close the door and walked down the rode and then heard the door close again and saw zoey running down the street and I just noticed she wasn't wearing a bra and sighed. "Zoey where is your bra" I said in a disappointed manor. "How did you know I wasn't wearing one?" She said giggling. "Because your breasts were bouncing wildly in my loose t-shirt please next time put on one..." I say rubbing my eyes. I then continued to walk down the road to the house of my "old friend".

"Zoey look at my eyes what do you see..." I told her and she looked into them and got a mischievous grin. "I see a bloodlust" she said giggling. "Good now look at this" I turned around and pulled  up my shirt showing her the 12 long scars down my back. "Who did that..." zoey asked with a dark tone. I turned back around and looked at her with lifeless eyes. "The man I'm going to kill...." I said walking toward the house Followed by zoey. I rolled my eyes as she ignored my order to stay behind. I knocked on the door and the boy that had cut 12 beautiful scars down my back had answered. "Good after noon is your parents home?" I asked politely. "Fuck no I'm enjoying a few beers and a football game without out those bastards" he said like a true uneducated savage. And to his response I grinned and laughed like a psycho as zoey watched me slightly scared.

I then pulled the knife from my back pocket and stabbed the boy through his neck and dragged it down his torso making him fall backwards and me on top of him as zoey closed the door and made sure no one saw it happen. The boy looked at me trying to struggle, "awe zoey looked at how cute he is grasping for something to fight with such a cute little savage isn't he." I said laughing as I used the saw blade pattern in the knife to cut down threw his sternum. Zoey giggles and pulls out a knife and started cutting off his fingers I watch as she then began to Peel his skin back so his veins are exposed. "Your really cute when you are carving a man's flesh off." I say genuinely feeling that way, she giggle and kisses my lips. Shocked by this I started to blush but turned away as she looked at me tilting her head. "Are you blushing Orcus?" She says like a curious child. "No I'm just admiring the paint they chose for the walls." Zoey then grabbed  my face and pulled me to look at her and looked over my face and giggled. "Your a lair your blushing lots hehe" she says letting go of my face but leaving a bunch of blood on my face I start to chuckle slightly with her.

We then began to slowly mutilate the guy who rudely cut up my back, we made sure to save some blood to drink and had so much fun painting the house walls with his intestines and guts and then we cut off his head and placed it on his parents bed for them to enjoy. We returned to the limo covered in blood and laughing like children who just got back from a movie. "Excuse me driver please take us home" I said laughing happily with zoey. "Wait won't he tell on us?" Zoey asked confused. "Oh know Charles keeps everything to himself right Charles!" I yell. "Indeed master Orcus" we drove home and then we stayed up talking about death and fell asleep in my bed like we were two kids at a sleep over still covered in blood.

---------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this. Like always comment if you like I do hope to hear your feed back, your thoughts about my stories interest me greatly.