Traumatic Nightmares

[5877 words]

*After lunch Back at the classroom*

Sasuke sits at one of the desks with his hands in front of his mouth, Sakura is standing against one of the desks and Naruto just got his head sticking out the door waiting for the new Jonin leader.

"He's late!"

Naruto moves his head side to side looking for Kakashi frantically getting very impatient. Sakura starts to get anxiety by how impatient he's being.

"Naruto just sit down!"

"I don't want to! How come our teacher is the only one that's late?! I'm ready to roll, Believe it!"

He turns around with his fist up showing his anger and frustration.

"The other groups have already met their new teachers and took off on some adventure or something, AND Iruka Sensei is gone too!"

"We know okay?"

Sasuke just secretly observes Naruto wondering where the hell he gets all his energy from. In a weird way tho, he kinda admires it. Sakura turns her head to see Naruto grabbing a desk and gets on top of it putting a chalkboard eraser in the middle of the door and wall.

"Hey what are you doing?!"

Naruto just mischievously giggles while creating his prank not paying attention to Sakura at all. Sasuke just smirks under his hands at how childish Naruto can be sometimes. He also can't help but to enjoy Naruto's little laugh when he does mischievous stuff like this. Sasuke would never show it though, so he hides it under his hands like always.

"Naruto!"

"That's what he gets for coming late! Surprise!"

Naruto jumps down from the desk while Sakura just puts her hands on her hips looking at Naruto like a mother punishes her child.

"Your asking for trouble. You know you shouldn't do that!"

Sakura's secretly putting on a whole front when she really is just as excited as Naruto to see Sensei's reaction. Sasuke just sucks his teeth getting ready to make Naruto feel dumb founded.

"Tch.. our teachers a Jonin. An elite Ninja, you think he'd fall for that?"

Naruto looks at Sasuke squinting his eyes at his seriousness. He hates how he always tries to ruin the fun out of things.

"Yeah Sasuke's right! Your so clueless Naruto!"

As soon as Kakashi lays his hand on the door way everybody stops and shuts up to see what's going to happen. Kakashi already knows about the prank but he just wants to see if this prank was made from teamwork so he purposely lets the eraser fall on his head. Everyone stares in shock for a good five seconds before Naruto starts bursting out laughing.

"hahaha I got him! He totally fell for it!"

Sakura put her hands together in a pleading manner but secretly is laughing/dying inside.

"I'm sorry Sensei! I told him not to do it but he wouldn't listen! I'd NEVER do anything like that!"

Sasuke gives Kakashi a dirty look wondering how the hell he fell for such a cheap trick like that. He's doubting if the guy really is a Jonin. Kakashi quickly realizes that the prank was in fact not made from teamwork seeing as all their reactions are completely divided which causes him to get disappointed. He's hoping he doesn't have to come across another failed group but already it's not looking to good for them. Kakashi picks up the eraser from the floor then looks at all three of them.