Please, Kiss Me All Night

[10,371 words] - A/N: This is a very chill chap just with these two being frisky all night ⚠️ Hope you enjoy <3

Continuing from...

"Okay.... So it all started when...."

***^^^PREVIOUSLY^^^***

Regular POV

Sasuke began to speak of the massacre and as soon as he tries to spill the words of what he vividly remembers that night, a lump forms in his throat causing him to stop abruptly. Naruto catches this and rubs the top of his forearm to get him to relax and it does. Naruto's touch brings Sasuke back to reality, reminding him that he's not in that past moment anymore.

"I-I'm sorry-"

Naruto softly smiles.

"It's okay Sasuke, don't apologize, I know it's difficult to talk about. Take your time... and like I said if your still not ready-"

"No! I'm doing this just- .... Lemme start again...."

Naruto nods his head and gives a slight hum before continue to rub circles on Sasuke's arm soothing the Uchiha. Sasuke lets out a small breath before continuing.

"So obviously you already know about what happened to my family..."

Naruto hums a small 'mhm' while laying his cheek against the side of Sasuke's head.

"Well.... I'll tell you what happened when I got home and found everyone... dead."

Naruto furrows his brows and moves his head to the side to see Sasuke's face at a better angle in front of him.

"Wait, you saw all that?!"

Sasuke puts his head down avoiding eye contact with Naruto.

"Unfortunately yes... but it only gets worse. So pay attention."

Naruto gulps a little nervous but regardless his care for Sasuke doesn't stop him from wanting to listen and be there for him, no matter how deep his trauma runs. So he sits back and holds Sasuke even closer than before if possible.

"That night, when I got home and saw what I saw, I ran through the district not being able to tear my eyes away from their torn up corpses. Their bodies were completely covered in blood, shredded from head to toe, they were hardly recognizable. It got to a point where I couldn't take it anymore, everybody I tried to ask for help and for what was going on, was dead. My aunt, uncle, cousins, just everyone! Even the goddamn shop owner!"

Sasuke's eyes turn into an angry glare as he clenches his fist causing Naruto to make a frown and grab his tense hand to spread his fingers open, then locking his own fingers with his ravens. He then places a small kiss on Sasuke's temple causing his glare to fade away slowly but surely. The Uchiha blushes and takes a deep breath feeling way too grateful for Naruto's presence for speaking on this touchy subject.