Kurama Sensei: Fox Sex Ed. 101

[11,059 words]

Naruto's POV

Once I close the door to let him sleep, I head into my kitchen and open the fridge to grab something to drink. I then sigh to myself realizing I only have cold lemon flavored tea and not milk. I shrug my shoulders and grab it out the fridge to pour myself a glass. I then head to my kitchen table to sit down and I glance at the clock hanging off the wall near my window.

"4:00 o'clock right on the dot huh?"

I sigh once again at the fact that all this really happened in the dead of the night. I also grunt in frustration when I remember I have to train tomorrow with pervy sage again as usual, wondering how the hell am I going to get some sleep. I figure if Im not going to be sleeping in my bed any time soon, then I might as well should just knock out right here after I finish my drink. I look down at my cup gripping it tightly before bringing it to my lips for a sip.

I don't even blame Sasuke really. After whatever it is that I did to him, he deserves whatever he wants out of me. He can have my bed, my room, hell he can have my whole place if he wants I really don't care. I chuckle to myself and scratch my forehead as I realize something.

"He would never want my fucked up place, his is just too much more nicer."

I sigh to myself before taking another sip and leaning back in my chair to look at the star filled sky. The moon is shining so brightly tonight it's almost blinding. It reminds me of Sasuke so much..... but honestly everything reminds me of him.

I finish my tea and decide to try and take a nap, at least until he wakes up again. Hopefully he does wake me up and doesn't just run off. I really need to explain myself, I just hope he lets me and gives me a chance too. Once I place my arms on the table and rest my head on top, I close my eyes shut and attempt to fall asleep.

Regular POV

*In Naruto's Mind Scape*

Kurama lays with one paw over the other under his k-nined jaw while waving all nine of his tails side to side as flamboyant as ever. He opens one eye to see Naruto in front of him trying to fall asleep. His guilty conscience is keeping him from ignoring the gloomy boy in front of him, knowing damn well he has to explain to him what just occurred tonight, even though he hates and despises talking to the jinchuriki.

Regardless, he sighs rolling his eyes and lifts himself up off his paws to yawn very dramatically showing all of his deadly fangs.

"Hey kit..."

Naruto furrows his brows only slightly hearing him, but not quite making it out. Since he is trying to fall asleep of course. Kurama grunts in irritation assuming he's ignoring him. So being the petty and devious fox he is, he lets out a ferocious roar towards the Uzumaki, getting him to snap up out his sleep having eyes filled with fear. Thank God that Kurama is inside Naruto and not outside, that roar would've woke up the whole village and then some.

Kurama smirks then lightly chuckles at Naruto's frightened reaction as he turns around glaring at him before pointing aggressively.

"What are you trying to give me a heart attack?!! You stupid big dumb fluffy fox!!"

Kurama returns the glare before jamming his snout in between the bars of his cell and begins yelling.

"Well if you would've answered me the first time then I wouldn't have had to do all that!!"

Naruto rolls his eyes before crossing his arms and turning around to sit in butterfly position. He squints his eyes up at the nine tailed fox in font of him feeling suspicious for why he's talking to him.