Magnetic Force

[2961 words]

The next morning, Team 7 are gathered at the Hokages office ready for their next mission.

"You always lecture me like your my grandfather or something! But i'm not the little brat who used to pull pranks all the time. I'm a Ninja now and I want a Ninja mission!"

Naruto turns around pouting crossing his arms cause he wants to get his way. Sasuke watches him out of the corner of his eyes secretly enjoying this. He can't help but to think that this side of Naruto is insanely cute, like who could ever say no to him. Kakashi just shakes his head at Naruto's ways of acting like a spoiled brat.

"Ugh i'm going to hear about this later."

Hokage just laughs it off.

"So be it. Since you are so determined, I'm going to give you a C rank Mission. You'll be bodyguard's on a journey."

Everybody lifts their head in surprise at the way Naruto swooned the Hokage to say yes.

"Really?! YES!! Who?! Who are we guarding a princess? or some busy counselor??"

"Don't be so Impatient, I will bring him in now. Send in our visitor!"

The visitor walks in with a sake bottle in his hand completely drunk.

"What the? A bunch of lil snot nosed kids??"

Naruto stands up completely confused at the new guys actions.

"And you! The little one with the Idiotic look on your face... You really expect me to believe your a Ninja?"

Naruto starts laughing his ass off wondering who he's talking about.

"Who's the little one with the idiotic look on his-"

Both Sasuke and Sakura look at Naruto with a plain expression on their face. They then walk over next to him so he can see the height difference giving him the indication that it's definitely not them. Naruto finally see's that he is in fact, many inches shorter than them both.

"I'll demolish you!"

Kakashi grabs him by the back of his collar as he tries to attack him.

"Let me get my hands on him!"

"You can't demolish the client, Naruto. it doesn't work that way!"

*At the Leaf Villages gates*

Naruto pumps his fists in the air giving the brightest smile.

"Yeah!!! Alright!!!"

Sakura puts her hands on her hips giving Naruto a playful smile.

"What are you getting so excited about Naruto?"

"This is the first time I ever left the Village! I'm a traveler now, BELIEVE IT!"

Sasuke crosses his arms almost letting a chuckle escape his lips but holds it back not wanting to expose his amusement from Naruto's energy. Tazuna points at Naruto obviously annoyed with him already.

"Hey! Am I supposed to just rely on this runt? He's a joke!"

Kakashi shyly laughs at Tazuna's irritated vibe.

"Hehe he's with me and i'm a Jonin. So you don't need to worry."

Naruto repeats what Tazuna said 3 times in his head before going off on him.

"Hey!! Never insult a Ninja it's a big mistake! And i'm one of the greatest Ninja ever! Someday i'm gonna be Hokage and you'll look up to me! My names Naruto Uzumaki! Remember it!!"