The Tension In Between Us

[9492 words] - A/N: All I really have to say is... I hope you enjoy the heat. looolllllll ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ You should already know ;)

Regular POV

After Naruto finishes his training he heads back home in hurry to head to sleep because exhaustion has never hit him this hard before. He doesn't even want ramen before going to sleep he just wants to hop in bed right now, food can come after he wakes up.

Once he unlocks his door and kicks his shoes off, he heads straight to his bedroom closing the door behind him. Since it's pitch black from the night sky pouring into his room, he looks for the light on the wall to flip it on. When he does he sees none other than Sasuke laid out on his bed, naked with only his white sheets covering him.

"You took long enough, i've been waiting."

Sasuke lifts himself up keeping seductive eye contact with Naruto while holding the sheet tightly around his waist. He sits on his knees with both legs out on each side of him. Naruto's mouth gapes open in shock as to why Sasuke is here and why he's naked on his bed as well. His cheeks heat up at the sight and he can't help but to gawk at the view almost drooling.

"S-Sasuke... What are you doing here and h-how did you get into my room anyways?"

Sasuke chuckles mischievously before slowly getting up off the bed and taking the sheet with him to approach Naruto. He leans into Naruto's face making their noses inches apart while wrapping his arms around his neck closing the space between them. The sheet he's holding covers them like a cocoon as Sasuke stares deeply into Naruto's eyes almost pressing his lips against his.

"Naru baby~.... Your asking the wrong questions..."

Naruto's breath hitches at the tone of his ravens voice and his naked body being pressed up against his. He wants nothing more than to devour him right then and there.

"Sasuke I-"

"Shhh..."

Sasuke puts his index finger on his blonds lip not wanting to hear another word. He then takes his hand off from his shoulder and grabs Naruto's to place it around his waist to caress his hip and lower back.

"You feel that? Don't you love how my body is practically made for you Naru?"

Sasuke is basically begging for Naruto to take him the way he continues pressing his body up against his. The way his breath hits his neck and lips graze across his lips and skin. Naruto is trying his hardest to hold back and not repeat his last mistake.

"Sasuke please... don't do th-"

"I want you Naruto... take me, right here, right now. I just wanna be yours..."

Sasuke's eyes are filled with longing and pleading as he glides his fingers against the back of Naruto's neck. Naruto gulps nervously not knowing how to respond, should he give in or try to stop this now?

"If you don't make a decision, I'll make it for you."

Sasuke lunges to Naruto's neck to place soft wet kisses before licking and sucking away. This makes Naruto let out a soft moan before grunting in frustration.

"Fine, you want it? I'll give it!"

Naruto grabs Sasuke's jaw from his neck and roughly slams his lips on his. Sasuke drops the sheets and smirks against his mouth seeing as he finally got the Uzumaki to loosen up under his touch.

"You're laughing now, but you'll be screaming later."

Naruto flips Sasuke around holding him against his body and continues kissing, licking and sucking all over his neck earning a small giggle from the Uchiha.