Number 1 Usuratonkachi

[3034 words]

*At the bridge*

Sasuke and Haku are fighting it out with kunai and senbons. Zabuza realizes how fast Sasuke is seeing that he can keep up with Hakus speed.

"Sakura cover Tazuna and stay close to me. Let Sasuke handle this."

Sasuke and Haku keeping crashing weapons but he's not getting anywhere at all.

"We want the bridge builder not you. If you back down, I won't have to kill you."

"Save it!"

"You're making a mistake!"

As the battle goes on between Sasuke and Haku, Sasuke eventually surpasses Haku's speed in the end.

"You're not as fast as you think."

Sasuke gaining the advantage over him causes Zabuza to worry. Kakashi just chuckles to himself.

"You made a big mistake insulting these Ninja and calling them brats. That's just guaranteed to bring out Sasuke's attitude. He's the best young fighter of the hidden leaf village. And Sakura here has a sharp mind."

Sakura starts boasting her self to Kakashi's compliment and Sasuke just scoffs secretly proud of himself.

"And last but not least, our number 1 hyperactive knucklehead Ninja is Naruto Uzumaki."

Zabuza laughs and then sighs.

"Haku if we keep going like this we'll be the victims instead of them! Get on with it!"

"Right"

A whole bunch of chakra starts emanating from Hakus body. So much that it's visible. Sasuke furrows his eyebrows at the sight.

"What's that?"

"I'm sorry it's come to this."

Sasuke starts to feel his body getting colder almost like the temperature just dropped out of nowhere.

"The air, it's so cold."

Haku makes a hand sign and suddenly all the water around Sasuke and Haku start going into the air again but this time creating mirrors trapping them instantly.

"Secret Jutsu!"

Sasuke starts to get a little worried as he sees all the mirrors forming around them.

"Crystal Ice Mirrors!"

Kakashi also starts to get worried.

"What is that?! How does it work?!"

Haku walks up to one of the mirrors and basically walks right into it emerging himself. Sasuke wonders what the hell is going on because he has no idea how the hell he did that. All Hakus show up on every one of the mirrors causing Sasuke to stare around in shock.

"They're mirrors! But how??"

Kakashi gets worried and frustrated because he can't see what's going on inside. So he attempts to run after Sasuke but Zabuza steps in front of him to stop him in his tracks.

"If you enter this fight, you fight me! Your boy has no chance against that jutsu, he's finished."

Kakashi bites his tongue in frustration knowing he can't do anything with Zabuza in the way. Now he regrets leaving Naruto to sleep back at the house, because if he was here at least Sasuke would have a helping hand. Haku raises his Senbon at Sasuke.

"Now, we'll begin, And i'll show you what speed really means."

Haku throws multiple senbon at Sasuke grazing him and ripping his clothes. Kakashi hears Sasuke scream and gets even more worried.