Flirtationship: Seductions & Temptations

[11,116 words] - A/N: ⚠️ There's about a C rank Level of Mature content in this chapter! ⚠️ So if you don't like sexual type of content, then don't read. Other than that enjoy! ❤️ I'm finally turning the spice up tehe 🤭

Regular POV

Sasuke's eyes flutter open from the sun shining through his balcony onto his face. He begins to feel Naruto's warm body against him slightly shifting around and his heart drops for a second. He lifts the covers a little and looks down to see Naruto's arm wrapped tightly around his waist and then it finally hits him.

He completely forgot about how he asked Naruto to stay the night for a second. He looks back behind him to feel Naruto snuggle his face closer into his neck and a blush creeps his cheeks. He turns his head back in front of him and sighs to himself about how he has to wake him up even though he doesn't want to.

"If I could stay like this with you forever then I would.... but I can't."

"Mngh... Sasuke...."

Sasuke flinches a little wondering if Naruto heard him talk out loud. He looks back again to see his face but he's just completely knocked out with his mouth cracked open a little. He lets out another soft breath in relief before feeling Naruto pull him closer against him if even possible.

Sasuke can't stop him self from wanting to fall back asleep by how good it feels to lay in Naruto's heart warming presence. Suddenly, Naruto begins making more noise than usual as Sasuke feels 'something' behind him slowly harden against him. Sasuke furrows his eyebrows in confusion wondering what's wrong with Naruto.

"Hnghh... mmm....mnhh"

Naruto's breathing grows heavier the more his moaning and whimpering continues. Sasuke feels his breath and the vibrations of his moans on his neck and behind his ear. He can't help but to become turnt on as his member slowly starts getting excited. Naruto doesn't stop there when his hands travel up and down, caressing Sasuke's entire chest and stomach area very lightly but sensuously.

Sasuke's heart begins to race and his cheeks heat up a bright red the moment Naruto pulls him in and pushes his body against him.

"N-Naru...to...."

Sasuke closes his eyes shut as his breathing also begins to grow heavier. His body heats up and his mouth turns dry from every movement Naruto inflicts on him.

"N-Naru-... S-St-... ha... op..."

As he's not able to get the words out, Naruto then gets more intense for Sasuke. He slowly takes his hand from Sasuke's waist down to the front of his shorts. And that right then and there, was the moment to get Sasuke to snap out of the Genjutsu Naruto put him in.

His eyes pop out of his head and he quickly grabs Naruto's hand throwing it off to the side. He then forces himself out of the hold Naruto has on him and hops right out of bed with flushed cheeks. He sees Naruto still laying there on his side completely knocked out like nothing happened. Sasuke grows frustrated at this and he grabs his pillow slapping it on Naruto's face to make him wake up.

"OI USURATONKACHI!!!"

Naruto immediately launches himself forward in utter confusion and shock. His brows are raised high and his eyes are opened wide.

"I'm up!!!"

He then looks to the side and makes eye contact with a glaring and flustered Uchiha. Naruto tilts his head in confusion like a dog does and Sasuke clenches his fist catching onto the fact that he has no Idea what's going on right now.