Returning The Favor: A Day Dedicated To You

[8923 words] - A/N: Not only is this a really long one but this chap is nothing but Narusasu content. So enjoy to your heart's content!

Sasuke's POV

As the light shines through my windows onto my eyes I furrow my eye brows and tense my face up at the feeling. I absolutely hate when the sun wakes me up like this. Nonetheless maybe it is time to get up since today is the last day to train for the chunin exams.

"Ngh mm"

Wait a minute.

What the hell was that?

And why do I feel this heavy weight on top of me?

I lift my hands to rub my eyes before finally opening them. Once my eyes begin to focus I look down and...

"USURATONKACHI!!!!"

I immediately throw him off of me sending him flying off the bed.

MY BED!!

WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING IN MY ROOM?!

AND LAYING ON TOP OF ME OF ALL THINGS?!!

He gets up on his knees and places his arms on the side of my bed rubbing his head. I could tell he's still not all the way there cause he hasn't even opened his eyes yet. Now I feel kinda bad but what the hell?!

"Talk!!! Why the hell are you in my room?!!"

He rubs his eyes and opens them to squint at me. I get a flashback of just a minute ago when he was laying on my chest. He was sleeping so... peacefully. And damn it I can't help that he looked so damn cute. Great now I know for sure Imma blushing mess right now.

"Agh! Sasuke! That hurt ya know!"

I pick up one of my pillows and throw it at his face.

"I DON'T CARE!!"

He falls back down but then quickly gets back up squeezing the pillow and glaring at me.

"UGH!! How the hell do you not remember TEME!!"

He throws the pillow back at me but with my quick reflexes I catch it.

"What the hell are you talking about?! Remember what?!"

I throw the pillow back on my bed in frustration.

"Last night Sasuke! Don't you remember?!"

I try as hard as I can to remember details of last night of Naruto being here but I draw nothing but blanks.

Please lord don't tell me...

By the way he was laying on me...

Did we....?

NO!

There's no way.

Absolutely no way!

I would've remembered something like that!

But then again...

Oh god I was so exhausted from training all day yesterday that I don't even remember him coming over here! Like seriously when did all of this happen?!! I have to ask him but I can already feel my eye twitching just from the unholy thoughts i'm about to say out loud.

"N-Naruto... don't tell me we...."

Naruto crosses his arms and looks at me completely confused like he doesn't know what the hell i'm talking about. Of course he doesn't. I'm not even surprised that I gotta sit here and spell it out for him.

"We what Sasuke?! What are you trying to say?! Spit out already will yah?!"

"Oh Naruto don't be so dense! Did we... you know... do something... last night?"