Good Luck Charm

[7921 words] - So Upset I missed my baby Naruto's birthday! 😔 Happy belated Naruto! 😩🫶🏽💕☀️

Regular POV

Naruto and Sasuke come out from the trees and meet up with Sakura and Kabuto. She has her arms crossed talking with him until she sees both of them walk up out of the corner of her eye. She glares at the both of them before putting her hands on her hips.

"Took you long enough!"

Naruto rolls his eyes and scratches the back of his head.

"Yeah yeah well we're here aren't we?"

Sakura glances down to see Naruto and Sasuke's hands still intertwined together. She looks back up at them crossing her arms again.

"So I see you two have made up after all

"So I see you two have made up after all."

Sasuke looks away blushing from her pointing it out. While Naruto smiles brightly squeezing Sasuke's hand.

"Of course we have! Sasuke can't stay mad at me for too long!"

Sasuke snaps his head at Naruto glaring and yanks his hand out of his grasp, pushing his shoulder.

"Oi shut up Naruto!"

He just scratches the back of his head chuckling and blushes. Sakura rolls her eyes at the two of them.

"Anyways!! Kabuto here has something to tell you Sasuke."

Kabuto adjusts his glasses and clears his throat before speaking.

"I admire you for trying to pick a fight with me for the scroll, when you know damn well I would be on my guard after you blatantly announced your intentions."

Sasuke glares at him for being smart with him.

"WHAT?!"

"You heard me, I said I admire you."

"No i'm talking about all the other stuff you just said? Are you trying to call me out or something?!"

Sakura starts getting worried because she thought that the conversation was going to take a positive turn and not a negative one. Naruto is just on guard watching the both of them hoping they don't get into a fight. Kabuto smirks and pushes his glasses up again.

"Hm, it depends. Is there something I have to call out?"

Sasuke gets more irritated with him and attempts to approach him.

"Answer me!"

Naruto puts his forearm against Sasuke's chest trying to get him to calm down.

"Relax Sasuke! Just let em talk real quick!"

Sakura puts her hand on Kabuto's shoulder to get his attention.

"Hey! This is not what we were supposed to be talking about! You're making things worse for yourself!!"