Decision 🥀

2 months later ..
(Aditi's pov )

2 months passed since I last saw suga. After that day when he ran away from room , his phone was never reachable, he doesn't even come to school anymore. At first I was scared to death so do others but he soon we got to know that because his father was in coma he already took over his father's company. ( he was a year older than me )

I was relived but sad at same time cause he didn't wanted to hire the company. He but his luck said otherwise. His phone is still unreadable we didn't talk since that day.

I am in school. Seating under the tree looking at mine and suga's pictures in my phone and remembering the old times when we were together , tears started building in my eyes , as I  caressed suga's smiling picture through my phones screen hoping that I caressed him instead of his pic right now ,

 Seating under the tree looking at mine and suga's pictures in my phone and remembering the old times when we were together , tears started building in my eyes , as I  caressed suga's smiling picture through my phones screen hoping that I caressed...

Looking at his pic tears falls on my phones screen as I sob . I really miss him.

Jhope: look she is there !! Aditi!!!!

Looking at the boys walking towards me I quickly wiped my tears and smiled at them. They sat on the bench beside me and some of them  still standing in front of me.

Me : oh hey guys! Done with the classes?

Jimin : yeah! At last we are done for the day!!

Junkook: yep I'm so tired.

Taehung: let's go to a cafe I really need a coffee right now!

Namjoon: yeah me too! Let's go.

All of them stood up ready to head towards the cafe.

Jin : Aditi come?

Me : ohh no guys , I am not in mood you carry on.

Taehung; noo!! No one is going without you.

Jimin: yeah !! Come on you are coming with us I don't want to hear any excuses.

He pulled me on my feet and interlocked my arm with his and smiled at me I giggled at his cuteness and nodded .

Me : okay let's go.

Jhope: yeahhh!! Let's goo!

We were seating in a cafe , all the boys were having a fun chat about something which I was not paying attention to. I was staring at my coffee thinking about suga. TV playing in background which catched my attention.