tell me what happened 🥀

Yoongi's pov

I watched her turn her back on me as she walked away from me , I can feel my heart breaking . Tears ran down my cheeks. I was hoping her to turn around and look at me , but she closed the door without paying a last glance at me , I let out my breath of frustration which I was holding unknowingly. I grabbed the steering wheel hard .
This is all my fault !! With that I hitted the steering wheel hard multiple times , and cried . 

I stromed into my house , I grabbed first thing I saw and slammed it on floor near my parents feet who were resting in lounge. They both flinched and stood up looking at me like I lost my mind .

Dad : what's wrong with you yoongi??! What is this behavior.

He asked shocked and little bit angry but I don't care , pictures of aditi crying cause of me was flashing in front of my eyes causing me to lost my mind even more.

Me : I can't do this anymore.!

I said glaring at my dad .

Mom : what do you mean ???!

Me : I can't pretend anymore to Like rose!! I love someone else !!

Dad : yoongi !! Act practical

Me : I can't dad!! Stop being so selfish , and think of me for ones!! All you care about is your fucking company and money-

With that a tight slap landed on my face causing me to tilt my head towards left , but this pain was nothing in front of pain in my heart . I looked at my dad , he was looking at me with shocked expressions.
This was the first time he touched me in my entirelife , I walked towards my room without uttering a since words .

Rose's pov

With that suga left the lounge , leaving his father devastated  . Uncle fell on the couch as tears made out of his eyes . I tured around clunching my dress hard in my hands as hot tears traveled down my cheeks .
I was here to suprise suga with his favorite food . Door was open so I was about to enter but stopped when I heard suga screaming on his parents. I ran from there towards my car , tossing the bag in the trash which contains food . I left from there , I was crying entire way to back home .

" I can't pretend anymore to Like rose!! I love someone else !! "

His lines was continously playing in my head like a stuck radio , fear of losing suga was hunting me . I love him so much can't he see that ??!! I tried everything to make him fall for me but he still didn't care!
I parked my car and went straight towards my grandpa's cabin . I stromed in without knocking, he and his men looked at me.

Me : grandpa I need to have a word with you right now !! .

I said wiping my tears. He nodded and orderd his men to leave us alone and ended the meeting .