Promise 🤞

___________________________________________

Dear Diary,

Hello, diary! I'm aditi Malhotra. A 19-year-old ordinary girl from India, but you know what's extraordinary? My life hehe~
This is why I decided to write down all my life happenings in this journal so that when I grow old and on my death bed I can read this book and smile, thinking about how messed up my teenage was.

So this is the first chapter of this journal, and I can conclude the day is here. My best friend is getting engaged today. And after ages, I'm feeling a tint of happiness and peace. I woke up with a smile on my face, I was dancing in the shower singing my favourite song. I ate the biggest breakfast meal of my life today, drinking a mug of coffee as I let the morning sun kiss my skin, yes I'm healing.

Finally, I accepted my fate and let go of my past, I'm feeling so calm and cosy that I can't even articulate it in terms. I will not cry anymore for him. I will not wait any longer for him. I will smile a little bit more every day. My heart is at ease, I gave peace a chance and I swear I am not regretting it to a bit. At the end of the day, I'm ready to say yes. Say yes to heaven but without min yoongi. ~

___________________________________________

I zipped the dress up, darting at my reflection in the mirror, I beamed as I traced the velvet fabric material. My hair is tied up in a nice messy bun, giving my complexion a lovely tint of perfection.

Harleen: I'm extraordinarily pissed at you right now, but you look stunning.

She smiled back hugging me, I chuckled as I placed my hands on her arms, resting my head on hers, reciprocating the affection.

Me: you look gorgeous too.

I giggled as she sighed hauling away from me. I faced her with a glow of bliss on my complexion.

Harleen: you look happy today.

Me: cause I'm.

I confessed, but she looked unsure about the sudden change in my behaviour. I sighed and grabbed her hands in an attempt to reassure her.

Me: I'm healing harleen. After a long period, I felt like myself. I genuinely felt happy.

I smiled. Harleen chuckled and hugged me tightly.

Harleen: I'm delighted.

Me: me too.

Hugged her back. Our movement was disturbed when the doorbell rang, we broke the hug as Rohit exclaimed out loud.

Rohit: Boys are here!! Are you guys ready??

Me: yess, coming!!

I exclaimed back.

Harleen: let's get over with this!

Me: come on! Don't be so rude.

We chucked and proceeded downstairs. As we were making our way down, gasps filled the room. All the six boys including Eun Woo were stunned. Standing there with their jaws touching the floor, making me giggle. Yesterday when I returned, I found the boys chilling in the lounge with harleen and Rohit. As soon as their eyes landed on me, they sprinted towards me and engulfed me in a tight hug. Letting out how worried they were and how badly they missed me... I felt loved, appreciated and important. It felt like paradise. I agree that my life is messed up but they make it better, just like a ray of sunlight after a tough storm.  I'm glad that I still have them by my side.

Jimin: ohhhh my god!!!

Jhope: look at her, slaying the look as always.

Namjoon: Lovely!