My Fault

I can hear Jin's heart beating fast as he pushes me closer to his chest hugging me tight.

Jin: shhh, it's okay aditi

He kissed my head caressing my back.

Jin: I won't let you get hurt over again.

He buried his face into my neck, his breath tickled my skin as a sob left my lips. His actions were pessimistic but I was too hurt to put my finger on it.
.
.
.

A hard punch landed on my face as I was brought back to the present, at last, I was standing in the boxing ring representing my school. As the punch landed on my face once again I could hear jungkook yell in the background, he was panicked.

Jungkook: ADITI!!! DEFEND!!!

I cracked my neck taking my position, the girl in my opponent swung her arm to feed me with her punch once again but before she could touch me, I punched her gut hard making her kneel on her knees coughing. A white towel came flying into the ring, and the coach of the opponent declared their defeat. (it is the way used by coaches when they see their player/student struggling, to declare their defeat ) I knocked her down. The bell rang declaring my victory. Cheering from the crowd filled the hall as I was declared the winner of the championship.  Jungkook engulfed me in a tight breathtaking hug as soon as I stepped out of the ring.

Jungkook: you did it!!! You did it

I chuckled and hugged him back.

Jungkook: I'm so proud of you aditi.

Me: thank you jungkook.

My smile slowly defunct, I was so disturbed by yesterday's incident that I lost all my hopes that I could win today. But we can that that all my hard work paid off. 

Jungkook: come on let's go change.

He broke the hug and led our way towards the changing room. As all about yesterday, Jin dropped me home after stuffing my face with lots of yummy food, he treated me to a gallon of chocolate ice cream and we ate it while watching a comedy movie at my place, he stayed till 11 pm and departed after making sure I was happy and not crying my heart out. I was expecting him to ask me questions about the situation. But he didn't. Throughout the night a query was flying through my mind, why? Why didn't Jin question me? Did he by any chance have an idea about my past with suga? Did suga tell them about it? How many of them know about it then? I slowly walked out of the changing room, my eyes were searching for jungkook and I found him sitting on the bleachers with my trophy and gold medal in his hands. His eyes beamed as he caressed the shiny metal gently with his long fingers, making me smile. Should I ask jungkook that by any chance he knows about my past? No no no!! It's a bad idea! If he didn't have any presumption about it I'm sure he would pick a fight with suga causing a scene leading to us becoming a hot gossip among the people who had no idea about it.

Jungkook: there you are.

He walked towards me, smiling big.

Jungkook: ready to go? I'm excited to surprise our group with your trophy.

He giggled, and I smiled and nodded. With that, we drove off.

We hiked towards our hanging out spot (A/n: bench under the big tree in the playground on their school campus) I caught a glimpse of everyone sitting at our regular place, and a smile crept on my lips as I practically ran in their direction followed by jungkook.

Jennie: ohh aditis here!

Nayeon: how was your match??? Did you win?

Eunwo: winning is not important, first of all, tell me you are not hurt right?