Forced 🌘

We sat in his car as we drove off. I never knew that he could drive, life is full of surprises I see.
The drive was silent but comfortable, I rolled the window down to expose myself to the decent aroma of the rain. The best scent in the world. I heard hobi chuckle as he turned the AC off.

Soon he pulled off in front of BTS World's building. (A/n: their dance studio) we headed towards the studio and saw Namjoon and Jin sitting outside leaning on the door. Our eyes met and they beamed standing up.

Namjoon: nice to see you here aditi.

Jin: where were you today?? We missed you. It was so quiet without you.

He spoke out with a pout. I chuckle

Me: I was not feeling well so I took a day off.

Namjoon: oh? Are you okay now?

He asked as he placed his palm on my forehead checking my temperature. I nodded.

Jhope: here

He handed them the keys.

Jhope: what's with that urgent phone call demanding the keys?

Jin: Rose's coming here today. Suga called, threatening us to tidy up the place.

Jhope: oh?

Namjoon: now that you are here, help us to clean the place. 

Jhope: what!? Noo!

Hobi whined stomping his feet, making me coo at his pout. They grabbed hobi as he was doing tantrums, and Namjoon dragged hobi inside. I laughed and was about to follow them inside but got
blocked by Jin.

Jin: don't, we are cleaning and it's not good for you to get exposed to all the dust and dirt when you are sick.

He said concerned. He recommended that I should head toward the terrace area as it has a beautiful garden.

Me: okay.

I nodded, he smiled and caressed my head before he entered the room, closing the door behind him. I sighed and made my way towards the terrace as Jin suggested, lift-tinged as the door opened disclosing a large area covered with shrubs and plants with likeable seating arrangements. I smiled as I walked towards the area, the pleasant aroma of rain was taking over my senses making me optimistic. I stood by the railing in the corner of the open space staring at the skyscrapers, it was little windy and grey clouds were blocking the sun, making the atmosphere pleasant just the way I had a preference for.

I was straddled by a gentle tap on my shoulder, I veered around to come across Jin.

Me: oh Jin, you got me here.

I giggled.

Jin: Sorry, I didn't mean to spook you.

Me: what's up?

Jin: I am here to give you some company.

Me: what about the cleaning?

Jin: namjoon and hobi's in charge. I took advantage of being the oldest and fleed here.

I laughed shaking my head as he joined. Silence filled the area as we were relishing the view with the delightful chirping of the birds.  I opened my mouth to question Jin about the reason behind suga's arrival but halted when Rose's giggles landed on my ears. We spun around to catch a glimpse of Rose who was clinging on suga's bicep. They didn't notice us as we were in the corner and were blocked by the big tree in front of us. Namjoon must have sent them here as they are cleaning.