choose 👀 ?

Aditi's pov:

A week passed since I cried on Namjoon's shoulder. Since that day , he daily hangouts with me or with other five after school to keep me occupied . And it really worked., it's helping me to slowly move on and get over suga . It's still hard when suga and rośe are always in front of my eyes , but it doesn't hurt like it used to be . So I can say that was a cute little improvement in me and I am so glad <3.

Currently I'm in lecture, paying my full attention on the teacher . After 15mins bell rang and teacher walked out of class after handing us our homework.

Taehung: omg , he gave us lots of homework and it's so hard!!!

Me : no , it's not too hard tae , if you understand the concept then it will be more easy.

Taehung: i was sleeping in this class! Aditi can you please help me with it ??! Please??

He joined his hands and pleaded me with his big puppy eyes , I giggled and nodded.

Me : sure, why not!

Taehung: wahhh, you are best!! I will tag along with you after the school.

Me : sure..

Junkook: can I come too?

Taehung looked at junkook annoyed
shooting glairs at him.

Taehung: why? Your concept is not clear too ?

Junkook: no they are clear, but I don't wanna do my homework alone , it's boring! So Aditi can I tag along with you guys?

Me : sure.

Taehung was more annoyed now and junkook was smirking at him . I looked at them confused ? I was about to ask them what's the matter between them , but miss mang walked in the class .

Miss mang: good afternoon everyone!!!

Everyone: good afternoon mam.

Miss mang: so I have a great news for you guys!!!

She said with a big smile , being totally excited .

Everyone: what is it?

Miss mang : PROM NIGHT - NEXT FRIDAY!!!!

Everyone clapped and cheered being totally exiced, adrenaline kicked inside me as I heard her say that cause , it will be my first prom. In India we don't have Concept of prom , I used to dream about going to prom with my date the person whome I love. *sigh* It's okay , I stilll can fulfill half of my dream right?

Time skip:

Like that the day flew by and last bell of the day rang, allowing us to go . I followed three of them to our usual hangout spot in the school garden, to the bench under a big tree.

Jenni: guys , we have prom next week!!!!

She squlled and jumped on her place .