he is happy

Next day.
(Aditi's pov)

After a boring day in the school I came back home to find my parents in the lounge.

Me : oh mom dad ? What a suprise .

I said smiling and sat beside them .

Dad : welcome home honey.

Me : how are you home today?

Mom : today we need to attend a party and you need to attend with us .

Me : sure why Not. What is it about?

Dad: it is a bussiness party hosted by your friends suga's father for his recovery and for the companys success.

My eyes lit up hearing suga's name , so I'm gonna attend party at suga's home !!!! Oh my!!! After so long I am gonna see him again

Me : oh that's great I will surely come.

I said and walked in my room , as soon as I closed the door . I laughed and jumped on my bed rolling on it hugging my pillow.
At last the day is here !!! My Wait is over!!!

I layed on the bed facing the ceiling, with a big smile on my face . Imagining how hard I will hug him , and kiss him.
I blushed and giggled, im so happy!!

Time skip.

Iwas all ready in a elegant black dress , looking myself in the mirror with a slight blush on my cheeks , I want to look good for my suga. I giggled and walked downstairs .

I saw my parents already in the lounge waiting for me

I saw my parents already in the lounge waiting for me. They were looking so good.

Me : im ready let's go.

They looked at me and mom gasped.

Mom : aww look at my daughter, looking so pretty!!!!

Dad: you look beautiful aditi .

Me : aw thank you beautiful people, you both are looking stunning .

With that three of us walked towards our car and drove towards the location.
Soon we reached and I got out from the car followed by my parents and a gasp left my lips , it was not house it was a fucking mansion !! Dam ! I had no idea like my boyfriend is so rich!

We entered in and the servants greeted us , I was busy scanning the crowd to find suga as soon as I walked in.

We joined the party with a non-alcoholic drink , mom and dad were busy talking to other guest's and I was still looking for him. A sad sigh left my lips when he was no where to found.