Ferris Wheel 🎡🎀

(a/n: '***' signs between the chapter indicate time skip)/

Aditi's pov.

I rolled my eyes as the girls were fangirling over us, making Seojun blush. I let out a chuckle, peeking at Seojun's red cheeks.

Jhope: okay guys, let's not waste more time and get going.

Me: yep, let's go.

We made our way towards the line, which was mostly empty cause it was mid-week. We got our tickets checked and entered the place, it was my first time going to a Korean amusement park. And god I am so excited!!!! All this time I had seen this place in the drama, where the lead couples spend their time together and fall deeply in love. I peeked at suga and Rose to discover them clinging to each other, Rose's arm around suga's bicep as she was excited to explore the place, suddenly my eyes met with suga! Busted!!! I looked away instantly. A sad smile made its way onto my lips, they will enjoy their fullest and fall more in love with each other. I sighed and dragged my attention to the attractive place in front of me. As I was busy admiring the place with lots of fun rides with hearts in my eyes. loud gasp caught my attention. 

Rose: guys! You won't believe what I found.

She spoke out with her jaw wide open as she peeked into her mobile screen.

Nayeon: what is it?

Rose:  Do you guys know, this amusement park has a legend.

Jhope: legend? Omg a scary one?

Hobi shivered as he hugged himself, probably overthinking about it.

Rose: apparently couples who kiss at the top of the Ferris wheel would get together for eternity.

My eyes widen in amazement. But Namjoon scoffed rolling his eyes.

Namjoon: Huh! That's hilarious, if you are already at the point where you are kissing each other, you are official anyway!!

I cracked up followed by everyone.

Jin: dude chill, it's just a myth made by the teenagers, so that they could kiss their lover.

He chuckled.

Rose: I don't think it's a myth or something, I do believe in this legend.

Nayeon: me too.

Me: same here.

I smiled as everyone peeked at me with astonishment. I shrugged with a smile.

Seojun: I do too. 

He peeked in my direction, smiling. God this guy is really ahead of heels for me. Should I be worried?
My trail of thoughts was broken when Jennie dragged me further into the park.

Nayeon: let's go to this one!!

Rose: nooo! I wanna go on that first. 

Eunwoo: guys!! Let's eat first.

Jhope: no that would be a bad idea, what if I throw up???