prom -2 🩶🩶

After the dance with taehung, suga was avoiding me since then. He was just siting with drinks in his hand avoiding any type of contact with me . I was feeling proud on my self.

Host: so ladies and gentleman, everyone enjoying the night?

Host interrupted our discussion and everyone turned towards the stage .

Everyone: yesss!!!

Host: wahh, look at the energy! So let's make the night more intreasting... so you guys ready?

Everyone: yeahhh!!!

Host: so I have the results in my hands for which you all were waiting for! So let's start with the prom queen winner shall we ? Can we get the drum roll please?!

Drum roll sound surrounded the silent room , I was just enjoying my drink not paying much attention to the Host.

Host: so , the title of prom queen goes to............. Malhotra Aditi!!!!!

Host screamed my name , taking me off gard, I chocked on my drink as all my friends cheered for me .

Rośe: omg!!! Its her!!! Yayee!

Jenni: congratulations bestie!!

Nayeon: yeah that's my girl!!!

The girls squlled as Jhope was patting my back as I was coughing to death.

Host: please come on the stage aditi.

After I felt better I walked towards the stage as everyone cheered for me , he put a beautiful pink crown on my head and prom queen sash,  as room filled with  applause . I was smiling ear to ear
Cause I have never through that someday I will win prom contest , not even in my dreams ! If 13yrs aditi knew that one day she will win prom queen , she did dye till now with happiness! Hehe.

Host : congratulations you look beautiful tonight.

Me: thank you .

Host : so now , let's get to the prom king!

I was so excited ...

Host: so the prom king of this year goes to.... *drum roll* suga !!!!!

Oh wow!!!! Yahi baki Tha ab!!! Why can't I be happy more than a minute since I landed in korea ?!

I was looking at him with no expression on my face as he was looking at me with wide eyes as our friends cheered. He drank his drink in one go and walked toward the stage lazying. Host put a blue crown on his head with a sash . As everyone clapped .

Host : congratulations to both of you! Enjoy your rest of the night.

With that we walked off the sage , as soon as my foot landed on the floor we were surrounded by cameramans.

Cameraman 1: congratulations both of you, can you please pose for us please?

I was hesitating but eventually agreed . We moved towards red carpet as Me and suga stood there awkwardly posing for a pic.

Cameraman 2: please don't hesitate, you need a perfect photo cause we gonna publish it in school magazines cover photo.

I was excited as well as depressed!

Cameraman 1: aditi and suga you both.....

He started guiding us for a perfect pose , I was feeling like I was about to cry , as I held sugas shoulders moving close to him as he rested his hands on my waist hesitating , looking at me with his beautiful eyes . I was looking everywhere but his eyes . Be strong aditi!!