evening 🍀

Aditi's pov

After two days of constant crying and eating gallons of ice-cream, I was getting ready for school. I really don't wanna get out of house , but I needed to keep my grades high , so I dragged my ass out of bed and took a warm shower.

After getting dressed , I walked downstairs to see my parents having breakfast .

Mom : ohh aditi, you are up ? Are you feeling better now?

I nodded and sat on chair and took a bite of toast lazying. Mom and dad looked so concerned

Dad: hey, if you are not feeling well , skip the school one more day. I will talk to your home-teacher.

Me : no dad I am okay! I am just sleepy .

Mom: you sure?

Me : yeah I am , can you please drop me to school today please?

Dad: yeah why not !! Let's go.

They dropped me off and went on their way. I slowly walked towards my class avoiding all the glairs on my back. After enterning  the class three pairs of eyes fell on me .

Junkook: at last she is here!!

Junkook said excited, and I walked towards my desk.

Nayeon: aww adi I missed you a lot!!

She hugged me tight, I was just standing there , lost in my throughts looking like a zombie for sure . She broke the hug and looked towards me confused.

Nayeon: aditi? Are you still not feeling well?

Three of them looked at me concerned, I shook my head and sat on my chair.

Me: im fine .

Taehung: but you don't seem fine .

I gave them a weak smile.

Me : im just exerted.

They didn't seems to belive me , looking at me with suspension in their eyes .

Nayeon: ohhh ! I forgot to tell you something.

She Slightly jumped on her seat all excited .

Nayeon: we have a new member.....

Miss mang: good morning class!!!

Miss mang entered the classroom cutting nayeon's sentence in half she sat on her seat properly, I was curious at first but that throughts were over powered by my other throughts.

Half of the day flew by, without me knowing . Taehung, junkook and nayeon tried to liten up my mood , but nothing seemed to work. I forced fake smile time to time to make them believe that I am all okay. Suddenly bell rang dragging me out of my zone

Junkook: ahh! Thank god! I was so hungry

Taehung: yeah me too , come on let's goo! Come on girls .

Me : guys you carry on I am not hungry .

Taehung: what?

Junkook: why!!?

Me : I am feeling nauseous.

Nayeon: ohh my poor soul.

She said hugging me and rubbed my back with her soft hands . At this movement I was seriously hating her hugs cause this was forcing me to let my guards down and cry my heart out hugging her. Thankfully before my walls were totally knocked over she broke the hug and looked at me pouting.