Truth.!

Aditi's POV:

Me: shit!! Jimin I can't do this anymore!

I moaned.

Me: p..please let's stop.

I cried out in pain. He shook his head in denial.

Jimin: no aditi, we need to finish up what we have initiated.

He let out breathing hard, sweat dripping off his hair to his neck and chest, making him look hot.

Jimin: I know you are tired but let's just continue, please? I am close too!!  It will end soon just trust me.

I wailed in frustration but agreed.

Jimin: aditi please increase your speed. We need to wrap it up before jungkook arrives.

I boosted my speed, obeying his orders.

Jimin: yes! Just like that! Quick!!

Jungkook: you had one job jimin hyung and you can't even conduct it properly!?

Both of us halted, veering around to see jungkook standing at the entrance darting at us.

Jungkook: move, let me show you how it's done!

He shoved jimin away from me and got in his position, wearing his gloves and practising boxing with me, he was faster as compared to jimin. Throwing punches continuously and brutally, stepping forward with each punch. Forcing me to step backwards unwillingly.

Jungkook: what are you doing aditi? Don't just defend, attack!!

He said throwing harder punches in my direction, my hands were in front of my complexion, and if I moved my hands to attack I was convinced his punch would puncture my face!!

Me: jungkook please slow down!

Jungkook: no!! Just attack!

I let out a yelp and moved my hands away from my face, in an attempt to attack, but unfortunately, before I could punch jungkook, his hard and murderous punch landed on my cheekbone. With that, I landed hard on the floor.

Jimin: ADITI?!!!!

Jungkook: ohh shit!! Aditi!!!!

I whimpered in pain, and they both sprinted in my direction and kneeled, jimin gently slid his hand under my shoulder and picked me up.

Jungkook: jimin be careful.!

He nodded and gently walked out of the boxing ring. He cautiously placed me on the couch.

Jimin: aditi are you okay??

Jungkook: I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to harm you in any aspects. 

Me: it's okay jungkook I'm fine.

Jimin: I will fetch ice, just wait here don't go anywhere okay?

I nodded and he left, leaving me alone with jungkook in the room. Jimin insisted on volunteering for us during the practice cause he was bored.

I can feel my cheek burning, I am sure it's gonna leave an ugly mark on my face.

Jungkook: open your mouth, let me check if there is any damage to your teeth.

I opened my mouth and he examined it. At this moment, I'm praying that my breath doesn't stink.