Suprise?;)

Rose: And Nayeon was so angry with eunwo

I laughed out loud at her little gossip while getting a manicure and pedicure in a prestigious nail salon. After the practice first thing Rose did was buy me a pretty dress cause according to her my outfit did not match my beauty. Next, gave me a big makeover, hiding the fresh scar on my face, I shrugged it off not making it a big deal.

Worker: here you go miss.

I checked my nails and god they were so beautiful.

Rose: omg!!! They are so pretty!!!

Me: yeah right!! Show me yours!

She flashed me her hands and a gasp left my lips.

Me: look at them!! They are amazing!

We thanked the nail artist and exited the shop.

Me: so? What's the plan now?

She looked at me smirking, I raised my eyebrows, she giggled and dragged me towards her car. And we drove off.

Me: come on rose!! Spill the tea, please!

Rose: Be patient aditi!

Me: why!!? You know I hate surprises!

Rose: I'm sure you will change your philosophy after this surprise now stop whining like a minor!

She scolded, I crossed my arms on my chest pouting. She peeked at me and giggled. 

Rose: you are too cute to handle, god!! I'm seriously suffering from cuteness aggression right now!!! I wanna squish you so bad!!

She squealed and I rolled my eyes. We stopped in front of a lovely cafe. 

Me: wahh!! This place is attractive!

Rose: let's go.

We got out of the car and headed inside.
The interior was as beautiful as the foyer. We were soon welcomed by the staff.

Staff: Good evening mam, how many people?

Rose: two, actually I have a reservation.

Staff: may I know your name, please?

Rose: Chae-young Park.

Staff: oh, please follow me miss.

I was standing there dumbfounded, she had reservations? For what? I could see the cafe was pretty empty. I followed the staff with Rose, and she led us upstairs to a private area with only one beautiful table, I was baffled! What's happening here?

Staff: here's your table.

Rose: thank you so much.

The waitress bowed and walked out leaving us alone, Rose veered around and glanced at me beaming big. Before I could raise a question she began touching my makeup with a little lip tint and some setting powder.