Wallpaper 💜

I sat on the bench, glancing at the river lost in my thoughts. The swings of wind were playing with my hair, I sighed and glanced at the couples having their time at the park, yes the same park where me and hobi used to hang out.

I smiled when I saw a couple enjoying their picnic by the grass, but that smile whipped out of my lips as soon as I witnessed them kissing. Flashbacks of last night at the amusement parks flashed in front of my eyes reminding me of the kiss I shared with suga. My hands automatically found their way towards my lips as I caressed my lower lip, still feeling the tickling sensation of suga's kiss on them. I gulped as I shook the reflections off my mind and forced my sanity on the ducks by the river. I glanced at my wristwatch, it's almost lunchtime. I hugged my backpack tight resting my chin on it for some comfort as I shut my eyes feeling the atmosphere on my skin.

I yelped in surprise when a cold substance came in contact with my nose, I gasped and opened my eyes which came in contact with the hobis, and he pocked my nose with ice cream.  He chuckled as he sat beside me, I was still stunned and processing his presence here, I was continuously darting at hobi, with surprised idioms on my face. I wanted to ask why was he there but all I could do was stare at him without uttering a single term.

Jhope: stop looking at me, you want me to fall in love with you over again?

He said chucking, I cleared my throat and looked away, finally regaining my ability to speak.

Me: what are you doing here?

Jhope: I'm here to give you this.

He forwarded the ice cream cone, signalling me to take it, I glanced at the chocolate ice cream cone in his hands a delicate smile crept on my lips. I accepted the ice cream with a thank you. He smiled and glanced at the river eating his ice cream with a comfortable silence.

After a few minutes, I finally decided to converse with him.

Me: what are you doing here?

Jhope: why did you flunked the school today? 

He answered my question with another question.

Me: I needed some time alone. 

I replied looking away from him.

Me: but how do you figure out I was here?

He shrugged.

Jhope: I don't know, I just felt it in my chest. So I sneaked out of school and here I am.

He said wiping the ice cream off my nose tip with his thumb, which he pocked when he arrived.

Jhope: I saw you sitting alone here, so I decided to cheer you up with your favourite ice cream.  

I smiled.

Me: thank you so much hobi, it helped a lot.

Jhope: glad to hear it.

I smiled and the atmosphere filled with comfortable silence once again, hobi's presence beside me was helping me a lot. I am feeling less lonely now.

Jhope: are you okay aditi?

We glanced at each other at the same time.

Jhope: you suddenly demanded to depart from the amusement park yesterday, you looked disturbed, did something happen to you yesterday?

I was thinking of some justification to convince hobi that I was fine, or some way to change the topic. Before I could say something, god finally decided that he had enough of troubling me and decided to help me by pouring heavy rain making us drenched from head to toe within seconds. Should I really consider it as helping?