File

I opened my eyes when something delicate brushed against my forehead, junkook kissed my forehead and was about to leave but I stopped him.
He turned around and smiled.

Junkook: Did I wake you up? Sorry.

I shook my head and sat straight,

Junkook: I'm leaving.

Me: What time is it?

Junkook: 4:30 am.

Me: Why are you departing so early?

I said rubbing my eyes, I don't have any idea when we fell asleep last night. The last thing I remember, I was sobbing and answering junkooks queries.

Junkook: Cause I didn't inform my parents about this stay, I must hurry up before they wake up.

I nodded, he smiled and kissed my forehead for the second time.

Junkook: Don't worry, everything will be alright.

Me: Yeah, thank you junkook. For..... For everything.

Junkook: Don't thank me, It's my responsibility to be there for you when you need me the most.

Me: But please don't act indifferent to suga, You guys have been friends since the beginning. He doesn't deserve to lose an amazing friend like you junkook. Promise me.

I glanced at him with pleading eyes, he let out a big sigh and cupped my face, caressing my cheek delicately.

Junkook: This world doesn't deserve you aditi, You are too nice and sometimes this beautiful ability of yours scares the shit out of me.

He said, his gorgeous eyes shifting between my eyes and lips.

Me: w..why?

He smiled and strolled out of my window leaving me dumbfounded. I lay back down hugging the pillow which now smelled like junkook. His scent was relaxing and I drifted into deep slumber.

Time skip (lunchtime )

We sat at our regular table. I scanned the people who were at the table but somebody was missing.

Me: where's róse?

Jenni: She's absent today.

Jenni spoke out sipping her coffee, I frowned. That's unusual for her to skip school, and then my eyes landed on suga sitting a few meters away from me, he was looking pathetic, with messed up hair, and a dark circle under his eyes. My eyes met his tired ones and my heart shattered glimpsing at his condition. It's all my fault.....

Jin: suga?

Suga darted at Jin.

Jin: Where's róse?

Suga: I don't know okay!!! Stop questioning me about her shit! She's not my responsibility!

He slammed his chopsticks on the table and stormed out of the cafeteria, Everyone was startled by his unexpected outbreak.

Jhope: dam! What's up with him??

Eunwoo: is suga hyung okay?

Jimin: I will run and check on him.

Jimin strolled out, and my eyes followed him until he was out of my sight. I let out a big sigh and put the chopsticks back on the table, I lost my appetite.