Envy 🥀

I sighed as my phone rang for the 100th time in the evening. I grabbed my phone and turned it on. 6:45 pm I sighed and got up from the sand. I spend half of my day sitting by the Han River. I drank the last sip of my chocolate milkshake and threw the bottle into the recycle trash. I began making my way towards the bus stop. After half an hour my bus was finally here, I scanned my card paid for the bus credentials and took my seat at the end. Sun was setting low and I enjoyed the sunset by the bus's huge window.

My peace was disturbed as my phone buzzed, I peeked at the screen

Incoming call from

"nayeon the rabbit 🐇 "

I

ignored the constant calls and plugged in my headphones, listening to the best songs of Arijit Singh my comfort person.
After 45 minutes or so I was standing at the entrance to get greeted by nayeon and Jennie. They were sitting on my porch god knows since when. As soon as their eyes landed on me they sprinted in my direction engulfing me in a tight hug and squeezing the life out of me. But I didn't mind, I needed it I needed that hug.

Nayeon: thank god you are safe!!

Jennie: god I was so paranoid! Where were you all this time?

They broke the hug.

Me: by the han river.

Nayeon: what!? For like 6-7 hrs?

I nodded, and they sighed and hugged me once again. I led them inside, and Jennie parted her way from me and nayeon to take a call from hobi. Letting him know that I was safe and back home, until then I made them some hot beverages. I placed the hot chocolate on the table as I joined them on the couch.

Me: is... Umm

I hesitated.

Me: Is Rose okay?

They both steal glances at each other at the same time and sigh, jennie shakes her head no. I nodded understanding.

Nayeon: she says that you ruined her special day.

Me: fair. And I'm sorry for that

I said as I glimpsed away taking a sip from my hot chocolate. Nayeon patted my shoulder.

Jennie: she didn't mean it aditi. She's just overwhelmed by the situation that's it.

I nodded.

Nayeon: are you okay Richie?

Me: yeah, just a little tired.

Jennie: we will not ask why you hid your relationship from us I'm sure there must be a valid reason. Just how did you manage that heartbreak by yourself?

I smiled.

Me: I wasn't alone, you guys were always by my side.

Nayeon: all this time you were eyeing them being a lovey-dovey couple, it must be hard right?

And I snapped, uncontrollable tears ran down my cheeks, and I let out an ugly cry. They both hugged me tight without wasting any second. Caressing my back and head as I spilt my heart out in the form of tears. All the grief and sorrow, pain, regret, and anger left my body as I cried it all out. It felt nice after 15 minutes as I stopped crying. They wiped my face with the handkerchief and offered me water.

Me: thank you so much girls for coming here. I needed you.

Jennie: we know

Nayeon: yeah