Dating?

What a beautiful day,  I beamed as I made my way towards the school, I was 15 minutes late but I still arrived on time.

I opened the classroom door and slid in, trekked towards my desk.

Nayeon: Good morn.. Ohhh, my god!!! What happened to your beautiful face?

She exclaimed out loud gaining the attention of the students which included jungkook and Taehyung. She cupped my face inspecting the scar.

Me: just a little scratch.

Nayeon: it looks too painful.

She pouted and let my face go, gently withdrawing baby hairs off my face.

Taehyung: Damm! That looks sore. 

Me: it's okay guys I'm okay.

Jungkook: I'm yet apologetic. Please forgive me.

Me: oh come on jk! Don't be sorry, I know it was a mistake not a big deal.

I chuckled and began taking my books out of my bag for the first lesson. As I was busy with my books I sensed my phone buzz followed by everyone's notification sound. I could hear gasps and whispering from my surroundings but I shrugged it off. After I was done I veered around to find everyone glaring at their mobile screen.

Me: what's up guys?

Suddenly nayeon grabbed my hand taking me off guard.

Nayeon: No way!! You were on a date with Seojun Oppa??

She squealed.

Me: w-what? How do you know-

She flashed her mobile screen in front of my face, and there was it. The pic of me and Seojun. My eyes widened as I snatched the mobile from her. I scrolled through the series of pics which was posted by an anonymous ig account, pictures of us eating fishcake, smiling, taking walking with the caption "new couple spotted having a lovely date night". My heart was beating fast in my chest as I glanced at everyone. Now I'm surely the topic of gossip for the whole school. I let out a sigh of frustration grabbing my hair.

Nayeon: gosh! At last, our aditi is not single! I'm so happy right guys?

I turned towards the boys. Their jaw clenched but surely faked a smile towards nayeon. Gosh!! Why do the sharpest problems in this world come searching for me!!!!

Time skip.

I was strolling out of the school building looking like an 1100-year-old zombie. My day was hectic, suddenly everyone's attention was on me, all the students were giving me death glares cause they assumed I was knocking off their seojun oppa and some of them were congratulating me on my relationship. I was not able to have my precious lunch this afternoon cause Seojun's so-called fans were chasing me. I can knock them off in seconds but I don't wanna be a tyrant who killed teenagers in her past.

As we arrived at our hang-out place (bench under a huge tree in the school garden) I sat on the not-so-comfortable bench and let out a whine of frustration shutting my eyes to relieve tension a bit.

Jhope: SHIT! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?????!!!

here we go again. I opened my eyes to meet with other's concerned faces. Jin ran and kneeled in front of me, to check on my injury.

Me: guys relax, it's merely a normal blemish.

Jimin: it looks worse than yesterday.

Jungkook: I know right?