Talk ?

" one day two updates cause why not ? ( >ω<)"

I was seating in the school garden with the school magazine in my lap . A sad sigh left my lips as I once again looked at our pictures which is cover . Everyone in the school is talking about how beautiful me and suga looked together.

Me and suga are dating is the current hot rumor circulating whole school

I am feeling worst right now ,

?? : yeah ! I'm shipping Aditi and suga! They look best together.!!

?? : yeah , but its too sad that suga is dating someone else , her name is rośe or something! She is nothing in front of Aditi . If I was in suga's place I would have dump rośe by now and date aditi..Hehe

I herd two girls walking by my bench badmouthing about rośe, I was bacfacing them that's why they didn't notice me there , how dare they badmouth my friend? I stood up and faced them. Their face became pale as they realized that I herd everything.

Me : how dare you say something about my friend like that?!! Watch your mouth!!

They both looked scared under my gaze and bowed down apologising.

??2: we are s...sorry

??1 : yeah , we will not do that again .

With that they both ran away from there, I let out a frustrated sigh and sat back down again, this is what exactly are people talking about rośe and suga's relationship since morning, I can't even imagine what is rośe going through right now .

I grabbed my hairs in frustration and groned , why my life is suddenly so miserable? I was seating there with my eyes closed, chasing some peace when I felt a presence beside me , I looked up to find rośe seating beside me seems like she just cried her eyes out , looking everywhere but me .

Me : oh hey rośe.

She said nothing .

Me : are you okay ?

I asked concerned and moved towards her placing my hand on her shoulder, suddenly she slapped my hand off her shoulder harshly and turned towards me with her red puffy face .

Rośe: no I'm not okay ! How will I be fine when whole school is talking about us ?

She yelled , I was so shocked at her sudden outburst.

Rośe: look aditi, I love suga so much!!! I can sacrifice anything for his love even if it's my friendship!! I just wanted you to know that ... so just stay away from him!

With that she Stromed away from there leaving me dumbfounded , what did just happened?! Did she just blamed me for all this? What the fuck? How can this be my fault?!!!! I was looking at rośe untill she disappeared from my eyes.