[LL] Apology cuddles (Jizzie)🦋

Request by Anaa498

_________________________

Lizzie ran away from the 'Magic Mountain' that was guarded by a boogey-cursed wizard, who is her husband.

"You're gonna have to kill someone else, Joel!" She shouted at him. She grinned at successfully not dying then.

"Oh- please don't tell anyone!" Joel pleaded. He had died to his own trap. He retreated back to his mountain. "Oh no, oh dear." Lizzie could hear him say in the distance.

Lizzie laughed at the sight she took out some cooked salmon to regain health.

But.

A zombie got to her first.

Lizzie respawned. She sat on her bed and processed what just happened. "Oh no..." She covered her face with her hands.

She checked her communicator as it was beeping a lot. A lot of messages asking "WHAT?". She responded with "I dont wanna talk about it". She laughed at herself a bit.

__________

As Joel retreated back to his mountain, planning to go pick up his stuff before it respawns. He checked his communicator and saw that someone else died. Someone else being his wife.

He quickly got a chest and collected Lizzie stuff to put in it.

Joel went back to his mountain and collected his own stuff. He smacked his face.

"All I had to do was kill her but for some reason I hesitated-" Joel said to himself. "Maybe it was for the best, I kinda feel bad for killing her.."

Well, he didn't kill Lizzie. Not with his own hands at least. But it was near his mountain and he felt responsible for her death.

As the session went by, he kept telling about it and wanted to apologize to Lizzie.

The session ended with Grian typing it in the communicator; "SESSION 2 OVER!!". Joel sighed and typed something on his communicator. He waited for a bit then hit a button to go home.

The portal home opened up in the usual glitchy manner. He walked into the portal and was immediately calmed down by the sight of his home. The portal disappeared behind him.

He turned around to see if Lizzie was teleporting back. He didn't see any portal appear again so he went over tot he bathroom to wash his face.

__________

As soon as Lizzie say the words; "SESSION 2 OVER!!". She immediately went to press the button to go home, but stopped when she saw a message from Joel.

Smallishbeans whispered to you: sorry for just now :( should we invite Grian and Jimmy over?

Lizzie smiled at the message before responding with; "Sure!" She quickly dismissed the first four words that Joel wrote as she thought that it wasn't a big deal.

She pressed the button and walked through the portal as soon as it appeared.

Lizzie gave a sigh of relief as she flipped onto the couch. Her hair messy.

She sat up at the sound of footsteps. She then felt a Joel hugging her tightly, apologizing to her in a quick manner.

"I'msorryLizzie,Ididn'tmeantomakeyoudie!"

Lizzie tried to process what he said, "what?"

"I'm sorry for making you die!" He repeated, hugging her more tightly.

"Well it's not that big of a deal, and besides, you didn't even kill me!" Lizzie responded, trying to push her husband off of her.

"I know but I still made you die-!" Joel let go of his wife.

"Let's just invite Grian and Jimmy over, alright?"

Joel nodded. He took out his phone while Lizzie went to the bathroom to wash her face and fix her hair.

__________

The two (Jizzie) heard a knock at the door. Joel went over and answered the door. A Grian and Jimmy stood there.

They all greeted each other.

"So, shall we play some boardgames?" Joel asked.

"Sure, what do you games have?" Jimmy tilted his head while asking.

"We've got Uno and Monopoly-"

"No! No, we're not playing monopoly," Lizzie crossed her arms. "You always win."

"Uno it is?" Grian joined in the conversation.

They all agreed and sat in the circle to set up the game.

It was all good and peaceful until.

"Tim, why would you-?!" Grian shouted at Jimmy for letting Joel win. "You- we knew what color he didn't have!"

"I'm sorry alright!" Jimmy shielded his head, despite no one hitting him.

Joel was choking and laughing while punching his fist into the air. Lizzie giggled at the chaos.

__________

After a few more rounds of screaming at each other, Grian and Jimmy decided to go home.

They helped Joel and Lizzie clean up the uno cards that were scattered around from them throwing it in a rage, before going home.

They waved goodbye to Joel and Lizzie.

Lizzie closed the door and sat next to Joel, who was sitting on the couch.

She put her head on Joel's shoulder and cuddled him close.

"Am- am still sorry for making you die-" Joel was cut off by Lizzie kissing him on the cheek.

"You should shut up about that," Lizzie said, annoyed. She playfully rolled her at him.

Joel sighed, "okay," he smiled at her. Joel pulled her closer.

They stayed like that, kissing and cuddling with each other, until they fell asleep.

_________________________

859 words

I hope this is good-