[DL] Cold lips (yes its Ranchers again)🦋???

Yes it's ranchers again.

No problems here.

___________________

Jimmy and Tango were hanging out in the ranch, relaxing on their bed.

When Tango goes, "I'm cold,"

"You're- you're- cold? But your a blaze..-" Jimmy repeated, confused. "Sorry- sorry- I'll be a gentlemen and give you my jacket." Jimmy grinned and took off his jacket.

Tango giggled, "No, my lips! Their cold," he giggled more.

Jimmy took a second and connected the dots. He turned red. "You-!" He chuckled. "You-!"

"Well, can you help me?"

"Of course, of course," Jimmy closed his eyes and pressed there lips together. He let go. "Better?"

"Still cold," Tango crossed his arms and smirked.

Jimmy scoffed, "Then you just let go when you want to," he reconnected their lips. It was longer and sweeter. He felt Tango smile at his lips.

Moments pass by.

Tango lets go. "I enjoyed that," he smirked.

"Of course you do," Jimmy chuckled and rolled his eyes. He pressed a kiss against the blaze-born's neck, earning a small gasp from him.

The canary laughed as he saw how red Tango's face was.

"Oh, you be quiet!" Tango nudged his soulmates shoulder.

___________________

192 words

Uhhh requests pls?