[3L] Martyn's a vampire-? Or maybe not

Ren: red
Martyn: Green
Skizz: Red

Boom there's your spoilers on who's in this oneshot
________

Skizz walked into Dogwarts from the 2 block wall door (side door?), wings tucking in as he squeezed them through it.

He sighed and stretched his back. Before looking up when someone called his name.

"Oh Skizz! Hey, dude!" Ren grinned, flashing his sharp canines. It seemed like red life made them even sharper than before. His hair was tied up with a ribbon.

Martyn was next to the king, planting crops down at a slow and shaky(?) rate. Skizz guessed that Ren was watching over him.

"Ren!" Skizz skipped on over to ren. "Hey, buddy, I just came on over to check on you cause- y'know you're a fresh red from whatever happened here." he said as he took out his communicator, scrolling back to see the death message.

'Renthedog was slain by InTheLittleWood using
[💀💀💀RED WINTER IS COMING💀💀💀]'

It shocked a lot of people, even Martyn even who was doing the chopping. Now it left a permanent scar on Ren's neck, a line that wrapped around.

Ren laughed, almost menacingly. "I am full surprises, aren't I?" he smirked. "Be right back, I'm gonna go bonemeal for the crops." he had turned to Martyn then back to Skizz before running off inside down to the King and the Hand's shared cobblestone basement with no doors.

Martyn made a noise in acknowledgment to Ren, a hum. Skizz crouched down next to Martyn, his communicator flashing out of his hand, where the blonde was sprinkling the plants with water using his fingers (as they had no water cans). He repeated the process of dipping his hands in the one by one black of water with a fence post on top and sprayed it at the growing crops.

The angel just watched as Martyn did his think before noticing something.

"Hey Martyn, are you a vampire?" he asked, it was not the question he had wanted to ask but that came out it instead.

Martyn blinked, stopping his watering process and looked at Skizz with confusion and almost am offended look?

"Are you saying that because I'm pale?" he said, chuckling at the end of his sentence. "Me lord looks more like one of I do say so myself, with the sharp teeth and grey and red look."

"Wait- no that's not I mean at all!" Skizz shook his head and waved his hands in front of him. He then pointed at Martyn's neck where two red dots of dried blood were, a few centimeters distanced away from each other. "I mean you have that vampire bite mark on your neck, it just looks you've been bitten by a vampire!"

Martyn seemed to shoot up and flinch at that. "What?!" he hastily looked into the water, using the reflection to see what Skizz was talking about. "Oh he-" his head whipped towards the entrance of the basement, where Ren just happened to be walking out of.

"We're having a talk later!" Martyn yelled, not anger, more annoyed and embarrassed?

Ren laughed and snickered, seeming to know fully what Martyn was talking about. "Fine by me!" he shouted back.

Skizz also giggled, catching on what they were putting down. Oh those two were always so silly.

________

548 words

If you know you know

Cross posted on ao3 (acc name is LiLPastel___)