[LiL] Stargazing (Scottyn/Mean Gills)🦋

Based on a incorrect quote I got <3

They're on green

Also Scott has those fish tail and fins >:)

_____________________

"You should date someone who will drag you outside at 3am to look at the stars," Scott said, leaning against a wall.

"If anyone, and I mean anyone, wakes me up at 3am to go look at the damn sky they will be removed indefinitely from my life," Martyn replied, also leaning on the wall with Scott.

"Even if it's me?" Scott giggled.

"I said anyone, that includes you."

"Well, I'd definitely date someone like that," Scott continued to giggle. "It sounds romantic."

Martyh pushes himself off the wall. "You better not do that to me," he eyed Scott.

Scott chuckled and gave a small smile. He held his hands in a surrender gesture. "No promises, you know me!"

"I will definitely murder you if you do," Martyn placed a finger on Scott's chest, grinning widely.

To look intimidating. It would if you were looking from afar. But from Scott's view, it was pretty funny.

"No, you won't," Scott giggled. "You wouldn't!"

"How would you know that?" Martyn chuckled.

"I'll prove it!"

Martyn backs off of Scott, crossing his arms and grinning. "Looking forward to that."

.

.

.

"Wake up, Martyn," Scott whispered, shaking Martyn's shoulder lightly. "Wake uuup!"

Martyn immediately stirred awake. He shot up and stared at Scott. Martyn rubbed his eyes. "What do you want, Scott?"

Martyn looked around. It was looking dark.

"About..." Scott paused and looked around as well. He squints his eyes, thinking. "Hmm... maybe...? 3am?" Scott smiles. His tail and fins swooshing and flapping.

"Oh my- goodness, Scott!" Martyn shook his head.

Scott grabbed Martyn's hand. "I'll make it up to you," his smile widened.

Scott pulled Martyn out of his bed. Then over to the water.

"We'll have to swim there, it's a bit away, it's in its private area," Scott explained as he stepped onto the water, bringing in Martyn as well, who was still sleepy.

Martyn nodded tiredly and pulled his hand away from Scott's. As Scott started to go deeper into the water to start properly swim, Martyn follows him without questioning.

They swam until they saw a small glass dome with wooden floorings. The glass was so clear that it looks like it was not there.

"Here," Scott said under the water. His body moving gracefully and smoothly in the water. He surfaced as he climbed up and walked under the archway into the build.

"What is it?" Martyn asked. He climbed up, standing there. He admired it.

"A dome to look at the stars, now come in," Scott smiled again as he grabs Martyn's wrist and pulls him in the dome.

In the dome was not much. Only a soft white carpet and pillows sat in the middle. There was a box at the side.

"It's nice isn't it?" Scott let's go of Martyn's wrist and sits down on the white carpet, cross-legged. He was giving the decision for Martyn to stay or leave.

"I'm too tired right now- I'm just going to..." Martyn voice trailed off as he sat down next to Scott, his legs extending out. He then lied down on his back. "This is- stargazing right?"

Scott nodded and smiled more as he lied down at well and extended his legs out. "Yeah, well, I thought this would be nice for us, yknow?" Scott chuckled nervously.

Both of their heads now lying on the pillows

He continued to explain, "To- to get our heads away from all the chaos that hasn't happened yet, just a nice time to relax until we- we slowly drift back to sleep,"

Martyn covered his mouth as he quietly yawned. "Yeah, yeah I might do that,"

"I guess this isn't really stargazing, huh? More of, time, time for us,"

Those words that came out of Scott's mouth made Martyn smile slightly.

"Yeah, agree," Martyn closed his eyes and sighed. "A time to get away from everything,"

There was a pause. Then a mumble.

"Even from those who watch."

"What was that?" Scott turned his head to Martyn, whose eyes were still closed.

"Nothing,"

Scott let out a small yawn. "To be honest, we should sleep now, I'm sorry for waking you up," he sat up then went over to the box at the side. "Are you cold?"

"That's alright, I enjoy this small time with you," Martyn chuckled, opening his eyes temporarily. He flinched slightly from the cold. "Now that you mentioned it, I am."

Scott pulled out a fluffy blanket from the box. He went back to his original place and plopped the blanket on him and Martyn so it was covering their whole bodies.

"I came prepared!" Scott giggled proudly.

"Good job, Scott, what do you want a medal?" Martyn laughed.

"Well! I did prove you right!"

"What do you mean?"

"You didn't murder me yet,"

"Oh... I- I will! Tomorrow," Martyn sighed, slightly embarrassed. "I'm tired right now."

"Whatever you say, Martyn," Scott chuckled. "Sleep well." He whispered before closing his eyes like Martyn.

Martyn hummed in response.

There was silence now. Peaceful silence. Not a disturbance in the world for them.

It was a nice moment.

_____________________

Mean Gills woooo

872 words