[LiL] Jacket stealing (Jizzie, FlowerRanchers, DesertDuo)🦋

Based on conversation I had with Anaa498 in the last oneshot :>

Also this is technically continuation of the last oneshot

_________________________

The bad boys meet at the mansion, they were all jacket-less

"Guys I can explain- wait where are your jackets?!" Jimmy started.

"Same for you, Jimmy!" Joel replied.

"Okay, okay, okay, Jimmy, you explain first," Grian pointed at the canary.

"Alright- let me explain- this is embarrassing-..." Jimmy scratched the back of his head.

.

.

.

Jimmy was invited over to Tango's which- Scott was there as well.

Jimmy had taken off his jacket there, to be more comfortable when hanging out. They were just talking and hanging out.

Before Jimmy went home, he realized that his jacket was missing and asked Tango and Scott if they had seen it. Which they both responded 'no'. So Jimmy just went home without his jacket.

.

.

.

"So Scott and Tangi might of stolen your jacket?" Joel recapped.

Jimmy nodded, "Am 99.9% sure, yes."

"Okay, Joel, you go next," Grian said.

"No, no, no, Grian you go first," Joel protested.

"What the- eh- fine," Grian shook his head. "It's kinda the same thing as Tim's story."

.

.

.

(Basically summary of  'After session cuddles'.)

Grian had asked Scar to not leave to server, as he was coming over to him.

Grian met with Scar and saw that he was shirtless. So in a panic, gave Scar his jacket.

Grian had awkwardly asked Scar if they can cuddle, which Scar agreed to.

So they sat there cuddling for awhile until Scar fell asleep and Grian left, forgetting his jacket.

.

.

.

"Why is my story basically you twos story combined together?" Joel questioned.

"I don't know! Tell yours now then," Grian crossed his arms.

.

.

.

After the session, Joel went home and was greeted by Lizzie, who was being nicer than usual.

Lizzie took his jacket and shades. She put them somewhere and started cuddling with Joel, which he did enjoy. So much, until he fell alseep.

When he woke up, he could find his shades but not his jacket. He searched around for it but could not find.

He just went into the server as he was going to be late for the session.

.

.

.

The bad boys were now sitting on the ground.

"Lizzie probably hid it from somewhere," Joel shrugged.

"Oh, so we just have people who steal our stuff?" Grian asked, which the other bad boys nodded on.

"So are we gonna ask for them back?" Jimmy asked with Grian's question.

"No, cause it'll be no use," Joel shook his head.

"Oh, right,"

_________________________

425 words