[3L] the Skirt (renchanting)

(Can be seen as a part 2 of the 3L side of "A very special flag" aka the oneshot before this)

Martyn had just came back from the forest, he had a lot of chopped up wood now, good for winter. They really should of done that job earlier and not just huddle up in the corner with each other for like the first week of red winter... but no one (Ren) warned Martyn about the beheading of his own king to the 'Red winter is coming' announcement to the either server.

The blonde put down the few stacks of wood (he thought that they would need a lot if they were gonna survive the whole winter until spring came) once he reached inside the Dogwarts walls and stretched his arms upwards. "Mi'lord, I'm back!" he called, tightening the bow that tied his head band together.

Ren didn't respond. Weird. "Mi'lord?" Martyn called again, looking around.

He spotted the dog hybrid, looking at himself by the water. Not looking sad or anything, just admiring his outside, twirling to see his... skirt twirl. Wait hold on a second—

"My Liege, are you wearing a skirt?" Martyn asked, making Ren jump from the sudden voice. His Liege turned around and gave Martyn a narrowing look and was about to speak. The Hand was confused for a second, before putting his arms out in front of him and he corrected himself before Ren could say anything; "N-Not that I'm against cross-dressing! Just- curious, that's all."

"Oh," Ren turned his body fully to look at Martyn and chuckled. "Well, to answer your question, yeah, do you like it?" he twirled once again, putting his hands near his skirt so it does not flow up too much than it needs to. He adjusted his blood-stained crown to be on center on top of his head after he stopped spinning. "Adorable, right?" he gave a toothy smile.

"It's pretty, definitely, I-"

"Do you want one?"

"What?"

"I have a spare."

________

337 words

I just realized I had this draft since Dec 20 and I forgot to post it??? So sorry!!