[3L & LiL] A very special flag (Renchanting)

(Anaa498 heyyyyy)

The Dogwarts banner was recently made and shown to the citizens. It was simple, a red banner with three white triangles. Meant to simulate blood dripping down the banner, to others (more like one particular person) it looked like a agape mouth with three teeth at the bottom...

The King showed the flag to his loyal Hand first with enthusiasm.

"Me Hand, I have something magnificent to show you!" Ren said in hid Scottish dramatic accent and ran to Martyn, who was outside doing target practice with a fence post, with a cloth rolled up in the King's hands with two sticks attached to it.

It could of been dramatic if it wasn't for the obvious happy voice of the red and the fluffy tail wagging at the back...

Martyn snorted and tilted his head. "Yes, me Lord?"

"I made the Dogwarts banner, the banner stained with the 'blood' of our enemies," Ren explained in his dramatic voice once again as he stuck the stick into the ground to stand the banner as the cloth unrolled, Martyn now able to see the banner fully. The King's tail wagging all the time.

Martyn walked closer to the banner to examine it, he was definitely interested in it. Looking at the banner more, his eyes lit up as he had an idea. "Could you make copies of it?" he asked his Lord. "I want to maybe wear it as an accessory to show my loyalty."

Ren hummed and nodded, "Wait a second then," he replied and took the banner off the ground and ran down into their cobblestone basement(?).

Moments later, Ren came back with multiple cloths on his arm. "What do you have in mind?" he asked as he approached his Hand again.

"Just a head band, nothing too special," Martin shrugged and went to pick up a banner from Ren's arm. "Need to cut it before I do that though."

Ren gasped and grinned. "Can I help you tie it?"

.

.

.

The two sat on the floor of their cobblestone basement. Ren was sitting behind Martyn, the Hand faced away from Ren.

Ren took the thin cloth and made sure it went under Martyn's fluffy and floppy bangs before he tied it to the back.

They ended up having to make a special one for Martyn, one that had three white triangles on the top and bottom of the banner. Ren made copies of that banner as well just in case they messed up the cutting for the head band the first time (it took them about 2 banners to get the perfect cutting).

So the thin cloth had one triangle on each end as the final product.

Ren made a knot with the thin cloth at the back of Martyn's head then made two loops the cloth (one one each end) around two fingers, one from each hand, before tying a knot with the loops.

"Done!" Ren said and smiled happily, clearly proud of himself. He adjusted it a bit before smiling more. His tail made a thud sound on the cobble floor everytime it collided with it.

Ren grabbed his Hand's hand before standing up and leading him to the nearest water source they had (which was a one by one block hold filled with water at their farm) to show Martyn his work.