[3L] "It was cold" (Dogwarts)

Martyn forgot how it started initially. All he remembered was literally all the members of Dogwarts (excluding him and Ren of course) showing up in the basement saying "It was cold" and- well sure, it was cold, it was raining at the moment and even snowing near Dogwarts with the recent Red Winter.

Ren had walked out of a room, the Enchanting Room, before getting hugged by Skizz and hearing his complaints on how cold it is (and sir Skizz was wearing no sleeves...).

Ren chuckled and patted Skizz's head, claws gently itching his scalp. "You all can stay here," Ren grinned. "We're gonna have a sleepover tonight apparently, baby!" He turned to Martyn. "Me Hand, do we have extra wool?"

That is when they picked an empty spot and placed five beds down. There was a campfire to the side as well, with mutton and steak cooking on it.

Martyn seemed a bit annoyed, he wanted alone time with his King (acting like he does not hang out with him everyday). His said King asked him to calm down, managing it with combing his hair back.

It was Ren's turn to be annoyed when they all decided to hit the hay and go to sleep. It was awkward and sweaty, despite being winter.

Ren was stuck in the middle of everywhere (as being most fluffy/comfy). Etho was curled up at one of his sides, Skizz spread out on the other, Martyn on his chest, BigB leaning cozily on his leg.

It was annoying but worth it. At least all of them got a good sleep. Execpt Ren. But he can act selfless just this once.

___________

277 words