Epilogue

Etho's Perspective-

That Summer-

"Okay, bye mom!" Etho said, getting out of his mother's car.

"Call me when you guys are back on shore."

"Okay! We might get something to eat as well since we'll be out for a while."

His mother nodded and Etho then left.

He walked onto the beach and looked around before spotting Joel, whose parents were pushing the boat into the ocean.

"Hey Joel!" Etho smiled as he walked up to Joel.

Joel smiled and blushed, "Hey Etho!"

"Alright guys," Joel's father said, walking up to them and clapping his hands, "Are you sure you're okay with us leaving?"

Joel and Etho nodded.

"Okay. Call is if you have a problem, Etho, make sure to wear a life jacket like Joel is, and have fun." Joel's father smiled.

Joel's mother then gave Etho a life jacket and Etho put it on.

He and Joel then sailed up their boat and started to sail off into the ocean.

Etho took off his mask and Joel smiled as he kissed Etho's cheek.

"Joel! Pay attention to where you're sailing!" Etho said, pushing Joel away.

Joel laughed as he sat back and wrapped the rope around his hand to get a firm grip on it.

He and Etho continued their journey around the beach together.

Etho leaned his head on Joel's shoulder who blushed.

I love you.

And that's the end!!

Woo, Boat Boys!!! I love them. Not enough people write about Boat Boys, they need more love!!! Sorry that this story is so short and I feel like it kind of fell apart near the end, but I still hope you enjoyed it!!

Let me know what your favorite part was as well!! Mine was probably the filler chapters, the dance scene, and the ghost tour.

If you enjoyed this fanfic, go check out my other works! There's another short Boat Boys fanfic in Connected, a couple Boat Boys one-shots in my One-Shot book, and some Boat Boys fluff and angst in The Night That Changed My Life!! The fanfic and the themed one-shots!

Also, go check out Falcon.

https://falconearring.tumblr.com/?amp_see_more=1

(Sorry you'll have to type that into Google)

I got the cover art from there and they're making a super cool zombie apocalypse fanfic (kinda like a Webtoons). Go check it out!!

Here's some of their art:

With that, farewell, and I hope to see you again soon!

Much platonic love,

Seth <3