Chapter 1

Dream was right.

Tommy was a pain in the ass over the next few days.

Sam hadn't been back in what Dream guessed in a week and a half. The potatoes were getting low and the brunet man didn't know how to feed a baby so he just mashed the potatoes and hand fed the blonde baby. It was effective but the stock was running low, so he had to ratio it. Which leads to another issue, crying. As a normal Tommy thing, he was loud and being in a closed room didn't help that it echoed. When these tantrums happened, the only thing to calm the kid down was being held. Dream knew the kid was clingy before but primes was it stressing him out now that he was a baby. Having a crying kid does affect one's thought process. He hated not having a moment to himself or an escape since Tommy would always be at his side or in his arms. Were a bunch of ripped book pages from Dream's chest. He was just struggling to remember everything that was written in the revived book. But every little note wasn't helping him out. And if it did, he didn't have the heart to hurt Tommy, not anymore. He now was this small blonde, pudgy, clingy little thing that surprisingly was starting to tug on Dream's heart strings. He wasn't supposed to have attachments, he didn't need anyone else unless it was for his own personal gain. But this small dumbass reincarnate of his "friend" that stressed him out every single second had him wrapped around his tiny red tinted fingers.

Just at the moment, Dream was laying on the floor with Tommy on his chest just messing with the brunet's hair. The only movement he made was to keep the blonde's tiny fingers from grasping his horn, especially the broken one. It was keeping them both entertained and distracted from the hunger pains, which made Dream pity having the boy in here. At first it was all gonna be fine since it was just the two of them and it was only supposed to be a week. It has been almost two weeks and they were slowly beginning to struggle. There were various nap times during the day, which made the brunet man lose track of the days since he would be distracted from either writing memories of the revived book or entertaining Tommy. He also picked up some things the small blonde liked that helped with amusement, like humming a tune or just talking. It was nice to have someone listen to you ramble without them judging or giving some unwanted response. The humming must remind him of Wilbur or the times in L'manburg. Which brought the thought if Tommy even remembers anything. Well if he did, he wouldn't be allowing himself to just be chilling with Dream without some extremely loud tantrum or maybe he wasn't able to process memories just yet since he was a tiny baby. Maybe it was a thought for another day, for now he would just let the blonde be himself even if he was the way he is.

Another few days must have passed since Dream was awakened by the sound of the Prison microphone.

"Good Evening Dream, it's March 12, I shall be dropping in some potatoes" boomed the speaker.

Dream recognized the voice belonging to Awesamdude, in warden mode. Normally he would just give a simple "good morning" but today was the day the brunet made an important decision. Tiny Tommy has been with him for almost two weeks and basic knowledge is that a baby shouldn't be in a prison. Dream really didn't want the boy to go but it wasn't gonna be good for him if he stayed with him. He just had to prepare himself for Sam's reaction. The brunet man coughed awkwardly as he sat up, with a sleeping blonde demon in his arms.

"Good Evening Sam, um, can I ask you for something?" responded Dream, nervously looking up to where the speaker was hidden.

There was a long pause before the speaker came back on.

"What is it, Dream?" asked Sam.

"Well, I need you to come get Tommy, he's getting pretty dirty in here" stated Dream, as he looked down at the sleeping kid's face.

There was an audible sigh from Sam, probably thinking he meant what was once Tommy's corpse.

"I'm coming down," said Sam, before the speaker turned completely off.