Chapter 19

Just as he promised, Tubbo ended up getting restaurant food for dinner since the kitchen was quite messy when he returned from the nuke program. Jack's repairs took a bit of time but were not rough enough to where he couldn't hangout with his family after dinner. They had gone into the lounge room to just hangout together and play with the kids. Time flew by and night time hours had rolled around. Puffy and Tubbo had gone to the little ones ready for bed while Ranboo got Jack situated in one of the guest rooms so he wouldn't have to worry about getting back to his house so late. Bath time had gone smoothly and soon both Michael and Tommy were in their respective pajamas. Now the only problem left was getting them to sleep. Michael was quite stubborn at first but ended up falling asleep after a while. Yet it was much harder to get Tommy to sleep for some reason. They had tried reading, feeding, and just talking to him but it seemed all their efforts were in vain. It was midnight and Tubbo & Puffy were just in the lounge room while they watched the small blonde just roll around the floor, full of energy. Both brunettes were clinging onto the small amount of energy they were getting from the coffee they made.

Eventually Puffy ended up dozing off first, leaving Tubbo in charge. He was sitting on the floor trying to fight the sleep that was trying to succumb over him, which he was losing. That was until he heard a loud sound that woke him up immediately. It sounded like a knock at the door. It echoed from far down the hall. Tubbo assumed it was just a trick of the night. Though as he felt a bit more awake, the knock echoed again. This time he was more definite that it was actually happening. He slowly stood to his feet and headed toward the hallway. He glanced over at Tommy, who's gaze was fixed on him with curiosity. Leaving him unattended was quite irresponsible on Tubbo's part since Puffy seemed to be completely asleep. A sigh escaped the goat boy before he moved back over to pick the small blonde up. He squealed loudly but hushed a little as the brunette carried him down the dark hallways. The knocking was inconstant as it echoed throughout the halls but it was loud enough for Tubbo to figure out that it was coming from the front door. He emerged from the hallway to the front space of the mansion. He switched Tommy around in his arms so whoever was at the wouldn't see him immediately. Carefully, Tubbo cracked open the front door to peek out. A small gust of cold air blew into his face as he took in the figure that was standing at the door.

Well transparent figure standing at the door.

"Hello Tubbo" greeted the transparent man, happily.

"Ghostbur! What are you doing here?" remarked Tubbo, a bit taken aback.

"Oh, Me and Friend came to visit Snowchester since you and Ranboo live here" stated Ghostbur, gesturing towards the blue sheep beside him

"Well yes, but it's late at night. Shouldn't you guys be sleeping? '' questioned Tubbo.

"ghosts don't sleep, So me and Friend just wandered around" proclaimed Ghostbur.

"I see, well you said you guys were going to go stay with Philza and Technoblade, what happened with that?" asked Tubbo, with furrowed brows.

"Well Technoblade just settled back into hibernation and Philza hasn't come back to the south yet, so it's been pretty lonely without them" shrugged the ghost, as he swayed side to side.

"So you came to stay with me and Ranboo?" uttered Tubbo.

"So we came to stay with you and Ranboo!" smiled Ghostbur.

The goat boy frowned for a moment before he sighed. He stepped aside to let the ghost inside, which he was happy to do. The colorful sheep followed in after him and shook fallen snow off its fleece.

"Wow, it's so pretty here! That Foolish guy did a pretty good job" exclaimed Ghostbur.

"Yup, he's a great builder" nodded Tubbo, resting a hand on his hip.