Chapter 3

The storm brewing over Snowchester wasn't too overbearing, but the winds were pretty strong. Sam had tucked Tommy against his chest, with a scarf wrapping his head to shield from the cold air. It was a pretty inconvenient time for the both of them since Sam wasn't the biggest fan of winter and Tommy wasn't able to regulate his body temperature, so hopefully the house he was trying to reach wasn't too far. He knew he could have waited until the morning or until the storm passed but Sam really needed to be with someone he could trust at the moment, especially someone he trusted with Tommy's care. That's why it was so important for him & his new son to reach his companion's house. Soon, the creeper hybrid heard his footsteps go from snow to wood going upwards. He had reached a set of stairs that led upwards to where a bright burning torch hung by a door.

"Thank primes" mumbled Sam, as he walked up the stairway.

He reached out and set three heavy knocks upon the door. It was now pretty late at night so she might be sleeping but he did need her assistant. Sam waited and listened for movement, before knocking again. He looked down at Tommy, who was trying to press his face into Sam's armour for warmth. Sam placed his hand on the side of the baby's face and rubbed softly to give a little heat since the cold plate of armour wasn't gonna help. After what felt like forever, the sound of footprints could be heard and the door cracked open. There stood a duo haired sheep woman, looking out.

"Sam" she questioned, quirking up a brow.

"Good evening Puffy, sorry to disturb you but I need your help with something" said Sam.

"Or someone in fact" he put in, as he leaned back to show Tommy in his arms.

Puffy didn't say anything and just looked down at the blonde baby. She then opened her door wide open and ushered Sam into the house.

"Where the heck did you get a baby?" she exclaimed, as she locked the door.

"Well, it's complicated but first, do you have any spare baby clothes?" stated Sam, as he placed Tommy on a nearby table.

"Maybe, they are probably deep in my storage room but I have some from when Dream & Foolish were young" informed Puffy.

"You can also explain while we head down there," she added.

Sam nodded and picked Tommy back up. He followed after the duo haired woman, as she opened a door to her basement. She flipped on the light before going down the stairs. At the bottom, they were met with a hallway with a bunch of crates. Puffy began making her way to the back of the hall and started going through crates. Sam just stood a distance away from him and watched since he wasn't given permission to search along with her.

"So Sam, where did you get a demon baby, especially a blonde one that looks suspiciously like Tommy? That prank isn't gonna go well" remarked Puffy, with her back turned to Sam.

"Um it's not a prank and this baby is in fact Tommy" stated Sam, as he glanced down at the boy he was now just gnawing on the blanket.

"Sam that's impossible, when someone loses a life, they don't come back" said Puffy, distress rising in her voice.

"Well it was, but Dream used a spell from the revive book he talked about, but he messed it up" explained Sam.

"I don't know what spell but it seemed like it remade Tommy, like Dream described as a phoenix thing" he included.

"So you are just gonna believe him? After you left him and Tommy alone for who knows how long in the prison" huffed Puffy, giving a side look to Sam.

"Wouldn't normally but there were the only two people in the prison and its inescapable, how Dream would get a baby if he was stuck and prison & Tommy just go missing only leaving a almost identical kid" defended Sam, as he shifted the baby in his arms.