Chapter 12

"Okay Tommy, ready for today's plan?" asked Puffy, lifting the boy into her arms.

The blonde blepped and leaned his head on to her shoulder, watching her hands. Puffy cooed and pressed a kiss atop of his head before walking out the kitchen. She stepped over the gate and headed over to the counter.

"I have to organize the storage room since I might need to expand the house, the ravens need to be feed or else they'll start terrorizing the neighbors, and we can go back to play before Sam gets back so I can start on lunch, " explained Puffy, as she reached into the cabinet.

"But first I need to get you feed" she added, grabbing a formula powder,

She also grabbed a bottle before moving to the drawer to grab a measuring spoon. After that, Puffy pulled the baby walker from the corner of the room and set Tommy in it. The blonde cooed and started clicking the buttons crazily. Puffy gave a small smile before standing up to start making the bottle. She filled the bottle with water and started measuring the powder with the spoon. Once she felt like it was enough, she poured it into the bottle and placed the lid on it. She then aggressively shook it and turned to look back over at Tommy. He was still going crazy with buttons but stopped to fiddle with hanging toys. It made Puffy think of a cat batting around a toy, which made her chuckle a bit. She moved to sit on the floor, just watching the boy play about. It was something she did when her own boys were younger. Foolish hadn't been as young as Tommy was now when she adopted him but he still was a feisty small boy. Dream was the one who she raised from infancy and why she had so much baby gear. She had gotten all of it out of a panic since younger her wasn't ready to raise a baby. Though as the years went on, Puffy thought she had done well as a parent. She had a few rough patches but her boys grew into respectable, strong men.

Well, at least one of them stayed that way.

Now, she seemed to be doing it all over again. She knew raising kids was rough but she had better knowledge of the ins & outs. Along with having a friend to help out, things should be somewhat smooth from here on out.

Tommy looked up at her, curiously. Puffy lifted a brow as he tried to reach for her. She placed the bottle down and moved over to grab him. She picked the blonde up and placed him in her lap.

"What's up, Tommy?" questioned Puffy, leaning against the cabinets.

The boy just cooed and rested his head on her chest, messing with a strand of her hair.

"Ah, you just wanted to be held. Clingy lil fella" commented Puffy, as she rubbed circles into his back.

She felt Tommy's tail curl around her fingers as he started to purr. The duo haired woman felt her heart melt at how cute it was. She placed gentle kisses atop of his head to return the affection.

"My primes, you are gonna be the reason I don't get anything done" chuckled Puffy.

Tommy just babbled in response and tugged a bit on Puffy's hair. She sighed and leaned over to grab the bottle once more.

"Fine, I'll feed you." stated Puffy, as she shook the bottle once more.

As she sat up to give the bottle to Tommy, the sound of knocking occurred. Puffy looked up, confused. She hadn't expected visitors. Was it the neighbors asking about the birds? It couldn't be Sam since he had just left a few minutes ago. Was it Hannah coming back over to give her something else? Puffy looked down at Tommy, who had the bottle in his tiny hands.

"I'll be right back, stay here sweetie" remarked Puffy, as she placed Tommy back in the walker.

The sheep woman stood up and brushed her pants off before exiting the kitchen. She peeked into the living room just to listen to the knock again. When it came, she recognized the rhythm of it and walked to the front door and cracked it open. Standing there was Foolish, who had a crate in his arms.

"Tiny, Innit?" | Rebirth! Baby Tommyinnit Au | DSMP AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara