Chapter 11

The morning was calm and pretty quiet. Sam didn't know what time it was but he was too tired to look up at the clock. He felt like he had just been watching clocks for too long. From what he could tell, he has been sleeping on Puffy's couch for at least a month. She didn't seem to mind since the conversations with her were actually very nice and refreshing. It felt different since Sam had strictly been staying on the prison schedule but Puffy helped leave wiggle room in it so he could relax. It also gave the two of them to take care of Tommy and re-figure out the parenting game. They switched between giving him soup and milk so they could fix his malnourishment, which was showing signs of success. Another parenting success is fixed up in the room he was in. It used to be an empty guest room but they started decorating with simple things to make it more child friendly for the tiny blonde. A colorful carpet was placed on the wooden floor, a proper crib was set in the corner, the playpen moved into another corner, a bin with clean toys, an armchair with a cow pillow, and a drawer with new clothes. Puffy framed a copy of the picture she took with Sam &Tommy back in her office and placed it on the wall with the other decorations. They then moved on to everything else in the house, which needed to be baby proofed. They put gates in certain places such as the basement doorway & kitchen doorway, rubber protectors on all cornered surfaces like window seals & tables, and placing objects in high places such as weapons & tools. After all that was finished, Puffy ended up having to give an interesting speech about baby safety to the ravens around her house. Sam found their presents unsettling but Puffy didn't mind them and spoke to them like she could understand them. That part was what he was unsure of. Though all the basics and necessities were finished, the two had to plan out the hard part.

Telling the others about Tiny Tommy.

Puffy & Sam already agreed they weren't going to tell everyone, because that would be overwhelming. Instead they made a list of people who should be allowed to know and those who probably shouldn't.

"So, why aren't we telling Philza & Technoblade?" asked Puffy, tapping her pen on the table.

"Technoblade is a very unpredictable person and his relationship with Tommy was left at a rocky point so I don't know how he would feel" said Sam, as he watched the small blonde play with rattle on the floor.

"And Philza?" questioned Puffy.

"Same reason but also he has a need to take things into his own hands, which means he might take Tommy away & no one will be able to see him" expressed Sam.

"True, but Technoblade doesn't seem bad. He's retired anyway" shrugged Puffy.

"I know, but he has really close ties with Philza so we can't risk it" explained the creeper hybrid.

"Fine, fine. No Technoblade & No Philza" retorted Puffy, as she scribbled on the paper.

"Want me to go over who we can tell?" inquired the sheep woman.

"Sure" nodded Sam.

"So we have Tubbo, Ranboo, Ponk & Foolish on the to-tell list. Fundy, Eret, Quackity & Sapnap on the Maybe list. Finally we have Punz, Bad, Skeppy, Philza, Technoblade, & Antfrost on the Not a word list" described Puffy, reading from the paper.

"Sounds about right," said Sam, giving a thumbs up.

Puffy nodded and grabbed a new pen from the cup on the table. As she started writing something on the back of the paper, Sam turned his attention back to Tommy. The tiny boy was rolling around the floor with a jingling toy in his mouth. The creeper hybrid moved to lay on the floor with him.

"Watch ya doing Tommy?" asked Sam, resting his head on his arms.

The blonde looked up towards him and belly crawled over to him. Tommy moved and placed a hand on Sam's face, pushing himself up.